Chapter 26

"H-harder, please," Felix says between his breaths, his grip tightening on the bed frame as every thrust rocks his body forward from impulse

"H-harder, please," Felix says between his breaths, his grip tightening on the bed frame as every thrust rocks his body forward from impulse. He can feel his dick throbbing every time Hyunjin grabs his love handles tightly.

"I love when you beg." Hyunjin answers, he's not in any better condition than Felix, drops of sweat leaving paths on his neck as he moves his hips faster every time he thrusts. Sometimes he slows down, just to go as deep as he can, hitting the sweet spot.

"And I love when you give me what I want."

"I wouldn't, just to see you beg more."

Hyunjin stops his motion, leaning forward to grab Felix's hair and pull him close to his chest by it. His teeth immediately find its place on Felix's vein, leaving a stinging pain, before his hips start to thrust again.

Felix can't contain his moans, he isn't even trying at this point. Screaming out, when he feels hits on his prostate, and throwing his back on Hyunjin's shoulder.

"you love- uh, " Felix's breath hatches as Hyunjin's hand swims down on his dick, stroking it at the same time, and doubling the pleasure if it was even possible, "when you fuck me from behind."

"You talk too much, " he answers, "just shut up and come for me."

Felix just did that. As his body trembles with the force of his release. Their breaths mingle in the air, as Hyunjin's arms wrap around Felix, holding him close as he continues fucking him even after the orgasm.

"Fuck, no! stop, please," he pleads, legs starting to shake, as he looks down at himself. The view was something else. "I can't take it anymore."

But Hyunjin's desire still burns fiercely. "I haven't come yet," he pants, his breath uneven as he continues to thrust relentlessly.

As Felix's body continues to quiver from the intensity of his orgasm, Hyunjin's own climax follows close behind. With a groan of satisfaction, he buries himself deep within Felix, riding out the waves of ecstasy that wash over them both.

Soon enough, Hyunjin pushes Felix on bed, cleaning white liquid off of him as he hums like nothing has happened. Felix watches everything in disbelief, other times he would be against it, but now it felt so comforting. Then everything just becomes better, when Hyunjin lays on his bare stomach, wrapping his hands around his torso.

"I do love fucking you from behind, " he starts after few minutes of silence, "but I also love seeing your face while I do it. That's why mirror was included."

"That was for sure wild."

"But you looked so fucking hot, all fucked out for me." Hyunjin fell into his own thoughts, as Felix felt something hardening against his thigh.

"Oh, fuck off. We are not doing it again."

"But I can't get enough of you." Hyunjin whines, sitting up on his arms as he smiles down at Felix, who's eyes light up.