Updates!

Sorry for such the slow updates! Not here to make any excuses since as a fellow reader I hate when authors do that just to continue not updates but as a small explanation.

I've been getting ready for my graduation and taking all my pictures and such, also getting ready for college which I'm so excited for! I also have been working almost 7 days day a week every week trying to save for a car since taking Ubers is really expensive, along with paying bills it is not very fun having to waste that money. Lastly, I've been trying to decide how far I want to take this story and the new ideas that I have for it as well. I use music to write a lot of my chapters so when I don't have good music to listen to for those specific chapters it gets really boring. Some music that I have listened to, and you can try to guess what chapters they go to. 

1. Older by Isabel LaRose

2. From The Start by Laufey

3. I Wanna Be Yours by Artic Monkey

4. Teachers Pet by Melanie Martinez

5. Snakelike by Whatsaheart

6.  Death Of An Executioner by Pierce The Veil

Anyways, if you guys have any playlist or songs that you recommend, please send them my way in the comment! Hopefully in June I will be able to upload more frequently, and I can show y'all all the ideas I have been working on. I really love this story and my boyfriend is surprised by how much love it is getting even though he thinks it's lowkey cringe but who cares. 

Love you all! 

~ Author