Chapter 2

"Well...we were planning to go to a planet that we knew needed our immediate attention but we were...given advice to visit another one," Welt said technically with quotations around the given advice part.

"So, we are headed to the Xianzhou Loufou," He continued on as I gave a very puzzled look.

"Okay, so I'm assuming there is a lot that I wasn't here for," I rubbed the temples on my head with one hand as I continued to stay seated until Caelus joined me.

"Yeah, it's a lot to explain but basically there are these people called the Stellaron Hunters who are hunting these bad items and they told us to go to the Loufou," He shrugged his shoulders before sitting back comfortably.

I raised an eyebrow and just blinked away the small confusion that I had, "Yeah sounds fun, but you showed up right after they appeared and the only person who has really done that is Caelus so we are all little confused," Himeko said, she was now sitting at a table drinking what I assume to be tea or coffee.

"If y'all think that I have something to do with them, I barely even know who I am so like," I said crossing my arms across my chest while I waited for someone else to speak.

Welt sighed and smiled before clapping his hands together softly, "We were discussing before you appeared about who should go, and I don't know if you would like to come but mostly only three people go,"

"I think they should stay here on the cabin and get comfortable, I mean they just appeared and you guys want to take them on some mysterious adventure," Himeko said with concern in her voice as she stood upright.

March looked upset at that but I can tell that she knew what Himeko said was true. "Then looks like I'll go unless Den Heng wants to?" Welt questioned as he looked at Den Heng and Den Heng shook his head slightly. "I think I'm going to sit this one out myself."

I looked around at everyone as they looked at me questioningly and I sighed, "Himeko is right, I should get my stuff settled down here first before i think of going anywhere."

I stood up and looked around before realizing that I don't know where anything is here, "Rooms are down that way," Pom-Pom said while pointing down the left corridors.

"Thank you," I said quietly before making my way over, I had gotten frightened by the way the door quickly slid open infront of me with no warning.

As I slowly walked past each door I could see the different rooms and instantly could put together which ones were for who. And for some reason a door had my name on it and it was right next to Caelus's, he was a quiet boy but who knows what he does alone.

I hesitantly walked inside seeing a partly empty room, being away from everyone really started to make me think about who I was and why I was here now.

I could barely even remember my own name, how can I remember what I liked, who I was, where I came from? This is all so confusing!

I plopped myself harshly onto the bed staring up onto the ceiling. The quietness was something unbearable for most but the only peace that some will only experience once. The mind racing thoughts going through my head made it seem like there was no quiet at all.

Well, at least I'm not alone right? Everyone on the Express seems nice but I don't understand anything of what they are saying that I feel outcasted but that's how everyone feels when they get placed somewhere they aren't used to. Before I could get deeper into my thoughts there was knock on my door.

It was none other then Welt, so I quickly sat up as he let himself in, "Sorry to intrude, just wanted to let you know that we are about to take off and leave so if you feel a very fast shift it's just us moving," and just as he was about to leave I called out for him to stop.

He stopped quickly in the door with a puzzled look, "I don't know what to think, all I can think about is how I got here. What if I'm not meant to be here?"

Welt smiled before walking to the bed and sitting down softly, "If I'm being honest with you, most people on the Express don't know who they are or where they came from but we all learned how to treat each other as family and to some this is the only family they will ever get," He said patting my pat softly before the big shift he was talking about came and we both jolted into each other.

The hand he was using to back my back was also used to hold onto me and make sure I didn't fall while also getting his own balance. Once the train had regained its control he looked at me as to check if I was okay and I nodded as he let go.

"I can never get used to those," He laughed softly before getting up and walking back to the door, "Looks like we are here, I'll send the others to say bye to you so you don't have to get up."

I smiled for a second before he walked out and let out a huge sigh. Welt for sure was the dad of the group and that was for sure with his protectiveness of just a simple shift in the train. Before you could get that moment of quiet again the door was once again opened but this time by Caelus and March.

March quickly made herself comfortable and sat next to me while Caelus stayed at the door, "We are about to head out but wanted to say bye to the newbie first," March said smiling brightly.

"Oh well, I hope you guys have a safe travels and I hope to go on the next one with y'all," I said while internally thinking about what they could possibly do on these trips.

"Nothing is on the Express can't handle, besides Caelus has quite the reputation at other planets we have been to," She said as Caelus let out a small laugh and said, "Yeah maybe when we get back I can take you to them and do some missions."

I nodded my head softly "That'll sound nice,"

"Welt is waiting for us we should probably go," He said then March turned to me "Can I give you a goodbye hug?" she asked.

"Sure." and there goes the bear hug.

{1135 words}