CHAPTER ((07))

I fluttered my eyes open, the sun beaming into my face. Wait, this isn't the couch? I got up and looked around. "Finally awake?" I heard someone say. I turned to see Tom laying on the couch looking at me "why are you on the couch?"

"Because I felt bad"

"That's a first..." he laughed at my joke. Tho it wasn't really a joke.

RING RING!

I picked up my phone "hello?"

"Hey Akari you have a wedding tomorrow!" My sister said

"WHAT?! AND IM FINDING OUT JUST NOW I DONT EVEN HAVE A DRESS?"

"They said they got it all ready."

"How do you know anyway?!"

"Mom told me to tell you"

"She couldn't herself?"

"She has stuff to do or something i guess"

I sigh "okay bye bye"

"Bye!" My sister said before hanging up. This is all so fast. I just met him and we have a wedding tomorrow. Technically I never JUST met him but to my parents I did. That's the same right?

"You good?" Tom asked

"Did you know our wedding day is tomorrow?"

"Yeah"

"And you didn't tell me?!"

"You were going to find out either way?" He said, I rolled my eyes "you roll your eyes a lot you know that?"

"Yep but I don't care"

"You never do your heartless"

"Says you" I mutter "shut up" he said back. God I'm starving, I got up and went into the toilet. I picked out a brand new box of toothbrushes. Damn Whyd he have so much? "Why do you have so much toothbrushes?!" I shouted to him.

"I don't the girls I have sex with to have stinky breath she might try kiss me before leaving or something"

"Fuckboy" I whispered

"Did you say something?" He asked

"No..." I mumbled, Tom gave me a weird look and left the bathroom. Luckily tom had face wash so I washed my face put on the clothes I wore yesterday and headed downstairs. "Hey Akari! How was your sleep?" Lauren asked me as I passed her while heading to the door

"Oh hi Lauren I slept good thanks for asking! I'm gonna head home now alright?"

"Oh it would've been nice if you stayed longer but I don't wanna keep you here. Bye Akari!"

"Bye Lauren!"

TOMS POV.
"You know I really like Akari I'm glad you're marrying her!"

"Yeah by force..."I muttered

"She's a nice girl better than all the other girls you brought home, with their slutty clothes and bragging!" My mom said scoffing and rolling her eyes

"Don't judge a book by its cover mom!" I said jokingly before she scoffed at my words. "After you and Akari get married, I don't want to hear her talking about you bringing other girls home!"

"Yeah yeah whatever I don't care"

"Be nice to your mother Tom" Gustav said laughing at me.

"Shut up."

AKARI POV.

"Hey Akari! Did you and Tom do anything?" Aya asks me smirking "ew no get the fuck away from me weirdo your so dirty minded. Plus we just met. and why am I talking about this with you?!"

"Because you love me!"
___________

A/N
I'm too lazy to add more but next chapter is just gonna be the wedding it's kinda boring now but it'll get more interesting after the wedding and stuff! (Didn't check for any mistakes)