CHAPTER ((05))

Me and Tom's car stood side by side waiting for the race to start. Tom looked like he was going through it, kinda made me feel bad but winning makes me feel good and I don't care about Tom.

"On your marks!" The announcer shouted into his mic as the same girl in the skirt with the flag waved it around again. "Get set!"

"GO!" Both me and Tom's cars flew at the same time in focused on getting in front of Tom but he made it nearly impossible. Tom sped up and he was at the tunnel. I also sped up to catch up to him. I didn't notice but Tom began to slow down and his car was in the middle of the tunnel but the tunnels are quite small and I couldn't get past. Nor could I slow down. Fuck. I might crash if Tom doesn't speed up. I was getting closer and closer to toms car before finally our cars made contact.

Shit. I immediately got out of my car before Tom came out too "what the fuck was that for!" He screamed at me "it wasn't on purpose?!" "Are you fucking dumb? slow down next time?!"

"Why'd you slow down anyway?! And stay in one fucking lane!"

"And let you win?" He said scoffing

"I would've won either way! Honestly just get get good." I said rolling my eyes

"Shut up" he said taking his attention off me and towards his car. I did the same but looked at my car instead. Toms car looked like it took more damage, sad I guess.

Bet he's gonna tell me to pay- "you better pay for all the damages"

"YOUR LITERALLY SUPER RICH WHY CANT YOU?!"

"Your also rich and this is how I stay super rich"

"I'm not paying"

"Yes you are"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Okay fuck off I'll pay."

"That's what I thought"

"Shut up."
_____________
(TIME SKIP THE NEXT DAY)

I woke up super early so I could look better for my husband. I brushed my teeth, did my skincare and picked out a casual outfit I was just going to my nail tech to get my nails done.
__________

"Hey Ariana!" I said greeting my nail tech as I walked in "hey Akari! Need a redo?"

"Yes please!"

"What do you want?"

"Freestyle!"

"You got it"
__________

After 3 hours she was finally done

What she did:

I examined my nails I think I'm falling In love "what do you think?" She asked

"I love it! This is why I always let you freestyle! I gotta go now tho thank you so much I love it!" I said giving her a tip "okay love you Akari bye!" Ariana said.
_____________

After I had an "everything shower" I began to pick out some clothes

I decided to only put a little bit of makeup like concealer mascara blush and lip oil

I decided to only put a little bit of makeup like concealer mascara blush and lip oil. "Akari! We're leaving now!"

"Coming!"

I walked out my room and went downstairs "you look gorgeous Akari but we don't wanna be late let's go!" My mom said me, my sister, my brother, my brothers wife  Aikiko and my dad all hopped into the car.
__________

"We're here" my dad said I looked up greeted by a mansion. It looked just like ours just a little more bigger. We all jumped out of the car and knocked on the door. After a few seconds someone opened the door.
________

Didnt check so there might be mistakes.