CHAPTER ((06))

The door swung open I looked up to see who it was. No fucking way. What is Tom kauliz doing here?! Please don't tell me THIS is the man I'm going to marry.

He moved to the side so that we could all come in. When he saw me he smirked and looked me up and down. WHAT THE FUCK?! just try your best to ignore it!..." i told myself. I looked at Aya, she looked like she was about to lose it but knew if she did we would beat her ass. I'm such a great older sister. "Welcome!" Lauren said leading us to the living room. We all sat down and I didn't notice the other people that were here until they started talking to Tom in German. (Underlined is German!)

"Holy shit that's your wife?" The guy with long brown hair said. I didn't understand anything but I could make out one word at least?

"So Akari you're going to be marrying my son Tom!" I laughed awkwardly

Tom just stared at me manspreading on the couch he was sitting on "Tom sit properly!" I heard Lauren say before Tom quickly sat up straight. I noticed his friends started laughing at him. Must've gotten in trouble or something. Bill walked in. Finally some one that seemed nice. "So Akari and Tom you guys should go upstairs to Tom's room get to know eachother?" I slowly looked at him "uh okay..." I muttered Tom just nodded and got up. I got up at the same time as him and followed him to his room.

"Can't believe I'm being forced to marry a whore..." he muttered

"I heard that" I said before punching his shoulder.

"Ouch"

"Shut up move" I said walking into his room. I jumped on his bed and layed down on his bed

"You literally just walked into my room and your laying on my bed where are your manners"

"Up your ass I'm gonna be your wife deal with it" I said getting even more comfortable.

"So when's your birthday" Tom asked trying to get a conversation starting "1st may you?"

"September 1st"
________

After that one question we were talking for hours about random stuff. It's surprising how quickly we stopped being mean to each other. "I love space it's very beautiful what about you Tom?" I said silence. He just asked what I would've wanted to be if I didn't work in the mafia. Then I kinda just started talking and changing the subject "Tom?" He still didn't answer. I turned my body to face him. He'd fallen asleep.
He looked so calm and cute... nevermind what am I saying....

I pulled out my phone and went through Snapchat to see if anyone texted me. My sister was spamming me?!

Aya
| Akari hurry up we're leaving!
| we're gonna go without you what
| are you guys doing in there?!
| Akari!!!
| we're leaving you!
| AKARI
|we left mom said to just sleep
| there and ask Lauren for pjs.

I didn't mind sleeping here yeh only problem was where?

I got up and walked downstairs. I have a good memory so I know where the living room was. I walked in, only to be greeted by the same boys that were saying stuff to Tom
In German Tom told me they're names were Georg and Gustav bill was with them in the living room they looked up at me and waved except for Georg "damn she let him
Hit already?!" He said "Pardon?" I said confused

"Nothing ignore him! Hi Akari! Do you need anything?" Bill said

"Where's your mom?"

"In her room with my dad why?"

"I just need some pjs cus I'm staying here."

"Ohh alright well I can go get you some just wait in Toms room!"

I nodded in response and went back to toms room to wait for bill to come back. I sat on his bed, he was still sleeping. In a very weird position....

"Akari" bill said loudly as he walked in. "Yeah?" I replied "Is this good?" He said pulling out a silk sleeping gown. "Oh yeah that's good thanks!"

"No problem! Just sleep here by the way"

"Uh okay!" Thank god he had a couch Atleast.