CHAPTER ((04))

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I slowly fluttered my eyes open the sound of my alarm blaring into my ears. The whole week I didn't have any missions to do or any deals or anything I just had to go racing today and tomorrow I had to meet the man I was going to marry. Please don't let this man be ugly. If I was going to be forced to marry him Atleast let him be hot?

I crawled out of bed and did whatever I needed to do and got dressed after that I went downstairs to eat brunch with my family. I walked to the dining room and my parents were sitting down with Lauren and her husband. I still don't know his name. Whatever I'll ask later. I sat down next to Lauren, she seemed really kind. I'm hoping she taught her son how to treat a woman. "Ah! Akari Hello!" Lauren said smiling "hi Lauren how are you?" "I'm alright thank you for asking!" She said happily I smiled and scrolled through iMessages for a while before listening to what the parents are talking about "hey Lauren why didn't your son come today?" "Oh he was busy at his friends house and I wanted to stick to what we planned just incase" she replied, I nodded before I heard the bell ring.

"Oh that must be your brother Akari tell Aya to come downstairs." I nodded before texted Aya and telling her to come down. I heard the sound of 3 footsteps and people talking before Zaden, Aya and my brothers wife walked in. My parents greeted my brother and his wife before telling them all to sit down. They looked confused as two random people were having brunch with us Lauren and her husband which I finally found out his name was William, greeted my brother and sister and his wife too.

"So why are you here?" My brother said "oh we just wanted to get to know Akari more!" Lauren said "why?" My sister asked. "She's marrying my son" William said smiling "no way! Akari is getting married?!" My sister said laughing "knock it off Aya!" I whisper shouted at her she grinned and continued talking to Lauren "tell me more." She said still grinning "well what do you want to know?"

"Who is it?"

"We decided we were gonna keep it a secret until you guys come to ours tomorrow."

Aya was about to say something but our food arrived, thank god.
___________
(Time skip to the race)

Here I was again pulling up into the alleyway. But there were only 4 cars? Surely I wasn't early im here right on time in-fact maybe even a little late. I got out of the car and look around for Tom kaulitz. I saw him making out with some random girl, not like I cared anyway. I walked towards him and tapped his shoulder, he stopped kissing the girl and turned around to look at me. "Hey where are the other racers?" I asked "I don't think you understood. I meant just me and you racing" he explained "oh alright. Well good luck." I said grinning. "Won't need it." He said before going back to make out with the girl. The boy with spiky hair and the super cool style began to walk towards me.

"Hey! Akari isn't it?" He said smiling at me "yeah" I replied "you won against Tom right?!" "That's me" I said smiling "I'm bill! Bill kaulitz I'm toms twin." "Really?! I don't believe that you seem too kind" I said rolling my eyes playfully, he laughed. The announcer announced me and toms names and told us to get into our cars since the race was starting.