CHAPTER ((02))

"Hey, you girl!" Guess they speak English. "Yeah?" "The fan's parking lot is over there!" "I know that thanks?" "So park there? And whose car is that? Are you with one of the racers?" "I am a racer." "Ha! What?" "What's so funny?" "Girls can't race!" "Says who?" I gave them a weird look.

"Just leave! You aren't racing whore!"

"What did you just call me?!"

"A whore?! What are you gonna do about it?" The man asked grinning and laughing with his friends I walked up to him and kicked him in the balls he fell to the ground on his knees "fuck!" He screamed, "Who the fuck do you think you are!" I ignored them and walked away annoyed. I walked further into the alleyway and ended up at a stadium-like place there were thousands of people waiting for the race to start most of them were half-naked girls trying to impress racers and the others were people who genuinely just wanted to enjoy life.

"All racers must get ready to race now as it is starting in 10 minutes."
The announcer stated before repeating in different languages. I walked back to the alleyway to get my car this time there were other racers all of them were male except for two females who were racing. I walked over to them "Hey" I said, "we only speak English!" They said "Right. Hi, I'm Akari" I said introducing myself "Hey! My name is April and her name is Scarlett!" "Hey." Scarlett says "It's starting in 8 minutes! Talk to you after the race?" "Mhm," I said before walking back to my car.

"Hey, you!" Why is everyone on my ass why can't I just fucking race. I turned around to be greeted by a tall man with black cornrows he was wearing a bandana and baggy clothes. Tom Kaulitz. "Hey? Your Tom Kaulitz aren't you?" I said Aya was right he is hot. "Yeah? Who are you?" "Akari Suzuki." I said holding out my hand so he could shake it "Sorry I don't shake hands with whores." His friends laughed except one with spiky hair his style was pretty cool but Seriously why does everyone call me that? I rolled my eyes and walked to my car and got ready to race. All the cars lined up getting ready to race. A Japanese woman with a super short skirt and a crop top waved a flag around getting ready for the countdown.

"On your marks!" I revved my car getting ready to zoom past all the cars "Get there was a set!"..... "GO!" I swerved past all the cars... fourth place... I looked at the leaderboard telling me where I was. Third... the sound of engines roaring burst my ear drum. Second... the car in front of me was the one and only Tom Kaulitz I could pass him in no time. We headed under the tunnel the orange lights flickered. We got closer and closer to the end. I sped up going faster than I'd ever gone. I swerved towards Tom's car causing him to fall behind putting me into first place! I went even faster I couldn't let him win. And before I knew it I had won. The top three winners showed up on the big screen people cheering loudly I pulled over and got out of the car taking a breath a man handed me a bottle of water I sat on the hood and drank it.

"Hey, Ansari is it?" A man shouted at me I turned around and saw an angry Tom walking towards me I smirked at him no way he was mad over this. "Akari," I said correcting him. "Whatever I know you fucking cheated." He shouted at me "Me? cheat? Why would I waste my time on a bunch of idiots?" "Says you." He replied laughing at me "It's okay to admit you're mad I got first place." "Shut up whore I know you cheated!" "Well, where's your proof?" .... He stayed quiet before pushing me to the ground. I laughed at him "Pathetic." I said smirking at him. He pulled out a gun and pointed it at me. I stood up and walked towards him.

"Come race again tomorrow let's see who wins."

"Only if I get a picture," I replied

"Oh, so I was right? You are a fan."

"No, actually I'm not. My sister is."

"Mhm." He said not believing me "Just take the fucking picture already" he groaned "I took my phone out and quickly took a picture of us together and sent it to my sister. She immediately replied.    

Me
➤ opened

Aya
AHHH NO WAY AKARI PLEASE FACETIME ME CAN I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SPEAK TO HIM IF YOU DO I WON'T EVER SKIP OR ANNOY MY TUDOR EVER AGAIN!

Me
No stop being annoying

Aya
AKARI PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING

Me
Anything?

Aya
YES ANYTHING!

Me
Will you clean my room?

Aya
YES!

Me
Fine.

"She wants to FaceTime."

"What do I get?" Tom replied

"I don't know what do you want."

"Nothing I got everything I want." He replied grinning. I rolled my eyes and FaceTimed my sister "Aya speak English he doesn't know Japanese." "Okay!" I turned the camera towards Tom "AHHH HI TOM KAULITZ IM A BIG FAN YOUR SO HO-" "Finish that sentence and I'm gonna hang up" I said cutting her off "OKAY SORRY!" "Uh hey, your name is Aya right?" Tom says "YES!" She screams "Okay enough I'm hanging up now bye aya!" "NO-"