• 48. Fear

Hey Sunshines, how are you guys doing?!

~ Fear is temporary,
Regret is permanent!

†††††

Location ~ Rajasthan

A man in his late sixties was sitting on his wheelchair, puffing out a cigar, the toxic smoke lingering in the air making the maid, who was serving him alcohol, cough out loud.

His sharp gaze fell on her making her gulp in fear but his attention soon went to a man entering the room with the slam of the door for which the maid let out a breath of relief.

The intruder of the serene environment was breathing heavily, his eyes fogged with fear. "What happened?!", The old man asked, his voice hoarse. Without saying anything he passed his ipad to the old man.

He looked at him in confusion, whose face was pale as if he was going to puke any minute not knowing that the tablet in his hands was the reason for the fear swirling in his eyes.

He glanced at the glowing screen with a frown. The words written there got registered in his mind.

The confusion vanished from his eyes and got replaced by utter fear. His heart beating rapidly against the rib cage because of the terror mixing in his blood like a poison, suffocating him.

His body started trembling badly, the cigar fell from his hand, the embers of the burning cigar died off but his trembling didn't stop.

"V"

A shaky whisper left his lips.

Location ~ Delhi

A few guys were sprawled over the black couch, settled in the room painted in black. Computers, all high technological and digital devices were surrounding them.

"Fuck bro...", One of the guys laughed out and sat in front of his computer.

His fingers worked skillfully on the keyboard but then suddenly all their computers stopped working at once.

Silence prevailed in the room, cutting off the chatter as they looked at each other in confusion.

They all sat at their respective places and tried to fix it but nothing worked.

All their skills went in vain. "Fuck! What's happening?", One of them shouted in frustration.

Suddenly all their computers lit up with a message. They all got the same message making them more confused. A guy clicked on the open icon and the message unfolded and revealed a picture.

Blood splashed all over, shudders went through their skin after watching the cruelty of a devil.

Cruelty barely registered in anyone's mind when the guy who opened the message ran inside the restroom, stumbling and puked his guts out.

The others were frozen in their places looking at man hanging by the rope, slashes all over his pale body, drenched in his own blood, lifeless and his soulless eyes staring directly at them.