• 42. Marriage Proposal

Hey Sunshines...
How are you guys doing?

~ You are cute when you are jealous!

†††††

†††††

"Shivi di, Priya Singhaniya came yesterday with a marriage proposal for you of her son - Dhruv Singhaniya."

A long - tension filled - silence followed by his words. Shock morphed everyone's faces except two ~ Ace and Shivanya. One's face was blank, with no emotions, all the admiration and love in his eyes for her got vanished.

And Shivanya was calm.... Too calm for anyone's good.

Everyone was astounded would be an understatement. Ashley's gasp filled with shock broke the silence. Leonardo looked at his son with concern filled eyes and looking at his son's blank face, his worry intensified.

While everyone was looking at Shivanya who was neither shocked nor furious. Maybe she was but she didn't show it.

"Shivi...", Siya called out her name with hesitancy after looking at her calm face. Shivanya hummed and raised her brows at Siya.

"Y-you okay?", Siya's brows scrunched as she asked in confusion. "Ya.. I am fine. What will happen to me?", Shivanya shrugged her shoulders. "Huh?", Navya muttered under her breath.

"Shivanya...", Shivanya turned to Kabir when he mumbled her name. "You heard what Yash said, right?", He asked carefully, not to trigger her. She hummed while nodding.

Everyone's attention was on Shivanya except Ace who was staring blankly at his front with clenched fist in anger, grinding teeth in jealousy while his mind was murdering Dhruv fucking Singhaniya in infinite ways and his inner beast was planning to tear off Priya Singhaniya in pieces for coming with that marriage proposal.

"I heard it!", She mumbled while turning her face a little to look at Ace. He felt a particular someone's eyes on him as he lifted his head to look at her and their gaze clashed.

Furious ones met the calm ones.

Cold gaze clashed with the warm.

Agitated one clashed with the serenial ones.

Shivanya's mind played last night's event in front of her eyes like a video player.