• 17. Moments of Love

Hey sunshines, I am back with another update. Did you miss me??

Today's qoute:-
    ✨Celebrate every win,     

       No matter how small.✨

So let's start the chapter now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first Guy was scared to death. He was seeing his death in front of him.
He is sure no is going to save him now.
He by himself has come to this Beast clutches.
'It's you who decides whether to provoke the devil or not, but it's HIM who will decide whether to spare you or not.'

The second guy was on his verge to faint but the devil has been provoked today.
They have to suffer and this torture will only end by their death.

Ace took out the knife from his chest and he started coughing blood.
"Who fired the bullet??", Ace asked calmly, cleaning the blood from the knife by his finger.

"I ASKED, WHO??", Ace yelled after not getting any answer.
The second guy pointed toward the first guy with his trembling hand.
Ace looked at him with rage filled eyes which was enough to scare him.

"So you were the one who fired the gun on her??", Ace asked calmly despite the burning sensation he was feeling to kill these bastards.
"Sir, i-i didn't wanted to shoot her. S-she came in betw-", The first guy got interrupted by his own scream as Ace stabbed his hand which had fired the gun.

"HOW DARE YOU?? HOW DARE YOU HURT HER?!", Ace yelled as he stabbed his knee and twisted it. "AAAAAAAAaaaaaa....", The first guy painful scream echoed in thewarehouse which was like music to Ace's ear. He pleaded to leave him but Ace didn't budge.

Ace punched straight in his jaw. He grabbed his collar in one hand started punching his chest. By each punch his rage would increase.

After sometime he left him.
He stood up frustrated. He wanted to torture them. He wanted to burn them alive. Their words, her injury, her whimpers were roaming in his mind.

Suddenly he punched the second guy remembering his words.
"You like to rape girls right??", He yelled as he took out the knife from the first guy knee who screamed in pain.
"You know what we call them?? A Rapist!! So let's start.", Ace said with an evil smirk plastered on his face.

"Tie him.", Ace ordered. A bodyguard started doing it as the second guy pleaded him to leave him.
"P-please sir. Leave us. We will go from here. Sir please."

After he was again tied down, Ace teared his t-shirt and took the knife in his hands. He started craving on his chest.
The guy was screaming, trying to open the ropes but no avail.

After he was satisfied, Ace looked at his art and smirked looking at his chest.
'RAPIST'

By now, most of his blood has flown.
Ace looked at the first guy and sat in front of him. Ace took out his right hand which he has stabbed just now.
He started cutting his finger which dared to hurt her. "You did a sin by targeting my family!!", Ace said continuing his work.

He cut of his fingers of both hands.
'Now he could never be able to hold a gun.', He smirked.

"Now, tell me who sent you??", Ace asked leaning on the chair, keeping his right leg on the left.
They looked at each other and then at him with fearful eyes.
"I DON'T HAVE MY WHOLE DAY TO SPEND WITH YOU. TELL ME??", Ace screamed as they flinched.