• 44. Power

Hey Sunshines...
How are you guys doing?

~ RUN!

†††††

Author's POV ~

"I am okay!", She spoke, squeezing his hand. 'You're not!', The words were on his lips but he didn't say it. Instead he nodded and looked away.

Few moments they stayed just like that. His hand secured by hers. Him looking away and her staring at his side face, waiting for him to look in her eyes. Just like he always do. To try to intimidate her with those grey eyes.

But he didn't!

Softly she cradled his cheek by her right hand and made him look at herself. Her warm hand on his skin melted his icy exterior. His frozen soul soften when their eyes met.

A sense of Deja vu' hit both of them.

They were in a similar situation few months ago.

Just circumstances are different.

Before, he was confused about his feelings.
Now, she is!

His eyes could see the turmoil of emotions happening inside her.

He could read the millions of questions swirling in her mind, through her eyes.

She blinked slowly, her eyelashes coated in mascara curtaining her eyes from his view. Again their eyes met as she left his face and tucked her hair behind her ear that was falling over her side face.

'She is so beautiful. Not a normal type of beautiful but the type which can make you freeze at your place at first sight, the type of beautiful which rises your heartbeat and you feel like you're getting a heart attack but in real it's just getting your heart stolen by those dark brown orbs!

The way she is biting her lips reflecting just now, reflects her innocence. The girl who is always confident, now feels confused about what to do under my gaze. Her attitude is fierce but her innocence is precious.

The way she is rubbing her cheeks to stop herself herself from blushing cause of my continuous staring, is so fucking adorable.

She can steal anyone's attention at first sight. Not surprised that many boys are after her.

Her eyes!

Words are not enough to describe the beauty of those alluring eyes. They have the power to kill anyone.

I had heard that eyes tells infinite Stories. You just have to dive into that ocean of million stories and you'll find the reality of that person.

Till now I wasn't interested in that but when two months ago, our eyes met for the first time, that was the moment I wanted to dive into that ocean. To read those stories. To get to know her. To know who Shivanya Singh Rathore is.

Will I ever be able to read them?
Will she ever give me that right?
Will I ever be able to know the real her?!'