Chapter 28

Time skips ~

Namjoon's POV

We're all here at the living room talking about on what happened to Chaemin earlier, Chaemin is at her room sleeping, i think she really got scared.

"So what's our plan now?" said Jimin, "I don't want our niece to get traumatized by these random guys out there"

"Well, i also don't know" i said

"Oh wait, before i forgot" Yoongi said while sipping a coffee. "Chaemin also said that she bump to a women also earlier, she said that the boy how chased her and the women she bump to have the same design of jacket, suspicious huh?" added by Yoongi.

Taehyung got caught up "Well if they have the same jacket that means that both of them are..."

"Working together" I said

We already reported this to the police but they said that they have alot of cases to do, so we have no choice but to do this at our own.

I wanted to hired a personal bodyguard to Chaemin, but Jin hyung disagree because we can't trust no one, so what if that person is a bad guy too?

"I guess I'll ask Heeseung if he can pick Chaemin after school" I said, "What about his work hyung?" Jungkook added
"Back then he said to me that 1:00 PM is his out, and Chaemin's class ends at 1:30 PM, so i guess i can ask him a favor"

"What if he came back? Y|n's father? What if they still want to take Y|n away from us?" Overthinking Jungkook said.

"Come on Kook, Y|n's father is dead, don't you remember that a police shoot him?" Jimin said

"We're not sure hyung, after that incident we have no information about them until now, except for her step mother who was taken to a mental hospital, What if she already got free?" Jungkook said worriedly "Or maybe it's... Chaemin's father? That he wants to take responsibility already?

"Stop it, Jungkook. Please." Yoongi said a bit mad. "How many times do we have to tell you about stop mentioning that fucking guy" he said and massaging his temples.

"But we can't change that, its still Chaemin's Father" Jungkook said.

Suddenly Yoongi throw the teacup he was holding and stand's up

"Do you still call that a Father?? That guy ruined our sisters life! She raped her remember?! Y|n is just a teenager that time, she can still do what ever she want! but that guy ruined it!" Yoongi said madly,

"C-calm down hyung, i just can't stop overthinking, i just want to keep Chaemin save"

"Well we all have the same feeling here, scared, nervous, but we all have to keep ourselves strong and open minded, we all want to save
Y|n and Chaemin, fighting is not a solution, so we have to work together" Jin hyung said

"I'm sorry Jungkook" Yoongi apologized

"it's okay hyung, i understand you, you also want to keep Chaemin save." Jungkook smiled and pat Yoongi's shoulder.

Saturday Morning ~

Everyone woke up so early to investigate on what happened yesterday, i already told Heeseung to pick up Chaemin everytime she went to school, and luckily he agreed.

...

It's already Noon time and all of us are still clueless, Chaemin is still in her room, lethargic and not eating, well about Hoseok, he still don't care about Chaemin, I don't why, yesterday at our meeting he's the only one who's not talking, just listening to us.