CHAPTER 14

2:00 pm
Goa

Aditya's pov

"Freya....." Awni said and I turned to look at Freya standing there with her palm pressed against her mouth.

"Fre-" I was about to call her when she turned and left quickly.

"Fuck, she wasn't supposed to hear this. She must have heard the half conversation and now she'll blame herself" Awni said and pushed me aside and went after Freya.

She went to Freya's room and I followed her, we knocked on the door and found it already opened. Entering inside I checked the whole room, bathroom and the balcony. She isn't here.

"She might be with jini" awni muttered and walked towards Jinika's room.

We knocked and Jinika opened the door.

"Is Freya with you?" I asked hurriedly.

"No" she said shrugging her shoulders.

I cursed under my breath thinking about her.

"What's going on" Jinika asked as Awni explained whereas I went to the guys and asked them if they saw her.
Both were sitting by the pool when I asked them. Both of them replied with negative answers which just raised my heart beat.
Shit this shouldn't have happened.

I asked one of the staff and they said that she went out running. That made my panic rise. She went out ? Where?

The guys were saying something but without giving a heed to their voices I left the villa.

The guys soon followed me instructing the girls to stay and wait at the villa if she comes back there.

We asked the the nearby local shops, cafes, restaurants she was nowhere in those places. Panic rose through me when Ayan suggested to look at the beachs near us.

We went there and searched her for an hour. We didn't realise how we have
already spent an hour searching for her. And still I'm not able to find her.

This is all because of me. She shouldn't have heard that conversation.
She might be thinking so wrong.

'God please keep her safe' I muttered.

It was almost four in the evening now, but Freya was nowhere near me.

Awni called about a thousand times to ask about her but hearing my response she got angry and left the villa alone leaving jinika behind to find Freya herself.
As soon as I narrated this to both Ayan and Shrey. Shrey asked me to get her location and he went there.

Me and Ayan went everywhere we could but sadly returned back to our villa, when it was five in the evening.

I feel many things right now.
Fear. Anger. Anxiety.

Fear of something happening to her.
Anger of not being able to be with her at this moment.
And anxiety due to thinking about the worst scenarios possible.

We came back to the villa and Ayan made me drink water as I haven't had water in almost four hours.

Awni and Shrey soon came back to the villa too. Without Freya.
Jaan where are you

"Jini, this happened because of me" Awni said looking like she's on the verge of crying.
No shit Awni. This all happened because of her mom !

"Awni, it wasn't your fault. It's because of your mom" Jinika said to her in a comforting way.

"I hate her mom" I muttered slowly and stood up again to walk out again.
I can't sit here and talk while she's god knows where.

"Where are you going" everyone asked me.