CHAPTER 9

27th December
9:00 pm
Mumbai

Freya's pov

We have to leave tomorrow and I still have to pack. I had a long day at work today. The cafe was full and I had to work an hour extra so I'm late for packing. Another thing which I hate is packing. It's hell alot of boring. In the past times when I had to pack I used to be either with someone or I used to call Awni. But this time she said she was still in the office and she and jini had already finished packing. I would have called jinika for passing time but she's meeting her parents after a long time and I should give them their family time. I know how important that is as I never experienced much of it.

I was eating dinner when my thoughts when to that one particular person. The day from my first date till now I couldn't get him out of my mind for even a single moment.

It almost feels weird as I can't believe how I started liking him and he became such an important part of me in just a few months.
I told Awni about this feeling and she explained how time doesn't matter in these situations. She said 'If it's meant to be it can happen in a day too'.

The other day he was just a customer and now we're dating.
Dating.
It sounds so foreign to me. Awni and Jinika have been in relationships before but I never tried. Until I was unknowingly
pulled towards Adi. I never thought I would be dating. I never thought I would find someone who likes me because all my life everyone hated me for my mistakes.

******

Finishing my food I took my phone and was about to call him when my phone rang. It's him. Aditya.

We started talking everyday before going to sleep.
Last night I was so tired that I slept while talking to him and when I woke up in the morning, the call was still going on and I could hear his soft breathing over the phone
I quickly picked up the call

"Hey, I was about to call you" I said.

"Oh really?!" he asked.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Done with packing?" He asked.

"Shuru hi nahi ki !" I said.

"Ayee why we have to leave tomorrow by ten" he said

"It's so boring and everyone was busy and it gets even more boring if no one's there with me to talk" I explained it to him.

"Bass itni si baat, I'll come over to your house right now" he said casually.

"Adi...itni raat ko, call is fine I guess" I said hurriedly.

"Okay okay fine" he said while chuckling. Is he teasing me right now !

"You might be tired na" I said to him.

"I can always be there for you whenever you need, even if I'm hell tired" he said making me blush.

Always be there for you.

Hearing his words made my lips smile unknowingly.

The idea of him always being with me sounds good.

We spend the next hour packing then suddenly he was interrupted by his mom.

'Mom what are you doing here' Adi asked his mom.

'Just checking packing ho gyi ki nahi' she said.

'Everything's done, you don't need to worry about it' he replied to her.

'Accha thike hai by the way who were you talking to?' she asked

Oh God! What if she got to know me about ?! No no that can't happen!! It will be a huge problem then. Before I could cut the call I heard Adi saying