𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒𝚒.

ㅤㅤㅤ
Baby, you're no good for me
You're no good for me
But baby, I want you, I want

Diet Mountain Dew
Song by Lana Del Rey.

🖤

• • •

• • •

"Isa, have you thought about it?" Estelle asked me about Mr. Giordano's offer to me a few days ago.

I shrugged my shoulders, indicating I didn't know or I didn't want to. Yes, I'm still thinking about whether I'll accept it or not.

Mr. Giordano is giving me the freedom to babysit his cousin, with a great salary, part time, and something I don't want to admit: I might meet Mr. Giordano a few times.

Part time at a boutique shop wasn't a hard job for me, but the salary of being part of the shop wasn't big enough compared to the part time of being Mr. Giordano's cousin's nanny. I was tempted, actually.

I'm here going about my day as usual while thinking about the offer. Going to school, doing activities and going about my routine like the days gone by.

"I think you should take it." and with Estelle's words, I looked at her. She raised her eyebrows while shrugging her shoulders.

I wrinkled my eyebrows and nose as I thought it through. What Estelle said was right, I needed money to be happy.

"Yeah, we'll see." I said as I devoured the fries I ordered.

She smiled at me, as if to say 'yes, this is my new girl.' But she didn't say it because I understood her gaze.

We got up from the canteen and wanted to go to our next class, that's right, I didn't realise at first that Mr. Giordano's class was my next class.

We were both in the hallway heading to class. Estelle nudged my arm twice, she made me realise what was in front of me. Mr. Fucking Alessandro Giordano.

He's wearing a suit that fits him perfectly, the top two buttons are open and the bottom few buttons don't fasten together because his fucking body is too big for the shirt.

I sighed a few times before Estelle giggled.

"Just relax looking at him, he'll be yours." she said and left me to enter the classroom, I immediately followed her.

I sat next to Estelle and took out my book. Mr. Giordano was at the front of the class teaching. He started the opening by greeting us all. I just stared at the real man in front of me, wordlessly with my lips half open.

I accidentally found Mr. Giordano stealing glances at me, I glanced at my grin. I looked at his hair, down at his handsome face, down at his big chest, and... at his penis. I bite my lip imagining how big and painful it is. I look down at my face and smile, I need to refocus and really focus.