Dare - #136

Hermes: *furrows his eyebrows at the pin in his laptop* Uhm...

Athena: Oh! I forgot to tell you about the parental control lock I put in your devices.

Hermes: Sorry?

Athena: To reduce your screentime. You've been on your devices the whole day.

Hermes: *blinks* But I have work... and I'm very busy with it too.

Athena: The most recommended screentime is only two hours or less.

Hermes: I literally caught you rewatching the whole Bridgerton series until 4AM earlier.

Athena: That's... different. You're getting overworked.

Hermes: Well, it's not like I'm gonna get sick because of it. I'm not a mortal.

Athena: *gives him a hard stare*

Hermes: *clears his throat* Maybe I can take a break...

*later*

Hermes: *bites into his donut and immediately coughs* What the —

Athena: Oh dear. I knew I also should've those into smaller pieces.*grabs the knife and starts cutting up his donuts*

Hermes: *spits his food out* This tastes terrible! What happened to it?

Athena: I hope you don't mind switched your donuts with vegan ones.

Hermes: Why would you do that?

Athena: Because it's too sweet. All those calories can't be good for you.

Hermes: I like my donuts sweet!

Athena: Well, that's just too bad. Maybe you should think about having a healthier lifestyle!

Hermes: *groans* You sound like Aunt Demeter.

Athena: At least I'm not crazy like her. *gestures to Demeter*

Demeter: *frantically pouring cereal into a bowl, getting more frustrated as everything turns into chips* CAN'T A WOMAN JUST HAVE A NICE AFTERNOON SNACK AROUND HERE?!

Hermes: *shakes his head* What's wrong with Pringles?

Demeter: *scowls* I don't want Pringles! I want my Corn Flakes!

Hera: *stomps into the room* Demeter! Do you have something to do with the food and drinks situation?!

Apollo: Yeah! I've been trying to eat Wagyu steak all day and it keeps turning into asparagus. Who in the Underworld even eats asparagus?!

Demeter: *gasps* I beg your pardon?

Ares: The tuna sandwich mother made me also keeps turning into broccoli. Disgusting, and on my cheat day too!

Demeter: *gasps again* Disgusting?! Your tuna sandwich is disgusting!

Aphrodite: *mutters under her breath* It would be good for you to lose that bad breath every weekend...

Ares: Hey, I thought you didn't mind.

Aphrodite: *stares at him* You thought I didn't mind your... fish breath?

Hera: Can we go back to the topic at hand? My wine keeps turning into water! Water! Do I look like Jesus?!

Athena: Technically, he turned water to wine, not the other way —

Hera: Stay out of this!

Hermes: *chuckles* That's what you get.

Athena: *smacks his arm*

Artemis: *yells from the kitchen* WHERE ARE AUNT HESTIA'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES?!

Hermes: *turns to Athena* I'm assuming you turned them into something else too?

Athena: No. I just ate them.

__________________________________________________________

A/N:FeltyPancake417 dared athena to act like an overprotective mother towards hermes and prevent the gods from consuming their favorite thing.