𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟏𝟒 ✰

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟕𝐀𝐌
𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟕𝐀𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

There's always something going on in my life. Amari can't seem to get time right cause she surely made me miss my first interview for this job I been looking at for 2 weeks. But this is a lesson learned. Do shit on your own terms. I guess when I was taking care of by buck, I forgot how to do shit on my own.

"Since you made me miss my damn interview, you gone help me look for a job Amari"i demanded. We were standing around in the kitchen looking for something to cook before we leave out for tonight. Of course, Amari has work to do with her client, Nardo Wick.

I don't know how I feel about last night. It was great. He knew what he was doing with my body and I needed that. I can give him a call again later. "Oh my god, how many times do I have to say I'm fucking sorry my timer didn't go off so we can go. I'm so off schedule since one of my clients is finally being signed to roc nation"Amari stressed.

"Wait. You for real?"I smiled. She nodded her head all excited. We screamed and hugged each other for a moment before Amari phone started blowing up. "Who the fuck is that?"

"I don't know–"Amari grabbed the phone looking at her Home Screen. "It's the shade room"oh lawd.

"What now?"I grabbed my phone unlocking it. I scroll through instagram till I finally seen the recent picture on the shade room.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝟏,𝟑𝟕𝟗,𝟗𝟐𝟖 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗇𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗈 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖪𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖺 𝖲𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 ...

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗇𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗈 𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖪𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖺 𝖲𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝗎𝗉 & 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀.

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿#𝟳𝟴 𝖾𝗐𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝖺 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾 🙂‍↔️
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿#𝟯 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗄𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖺 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋? 🤔
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿#𝟰𝟳 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗇𝗍

I was speechless. I knew this young ass nigga was playing games with me. But to play between me and my sister, my blood, I'm pissed. "This ain't nun but bullshit"I mumbled.

"Oh now you like him since he back talking to your sister"Amari laughed.

"Bitch I been liked him and I even slept with him last night"I blurted out before shutting my mouth permanently. Why the fuck I had to yell that out?! Amari didn't need to know that. She's his manager.

Amari drop her phone covering her mouth at me. I close my eyes scrunching up my face waiting to hear her voice yell at me for sleeping with her client. What kind of best friend am I? "Wait. Y'all slept together?"—"last night as well and then he went to go see your sister"

"Apparently that's what happened"I shook my head at the situation. "Fuck I feel so stupid"

"I didn't know you were that desperate to sleep with nardo..."I stop Amari cause now she getting out of line.

"Desperate?!! Nah bookie, he was desperate to sleep with me, I just gave him what he wanted"I admitted.

"Kaiya, you wanted him too"Amari snorted. "Stop fronting and face it, you liked that boy but now that he's back with your sister you feel some type of way"

She's right. I do feel some type of way cause I actually liked this lil nigga. We actually talked about a lot of things and that's what I like about him. "Fuck. You right"I sigh. "I think ima stay home tonight while y'all have fun"

"Girl don't be like that"Amari hugged me. "Fuck what the shade room say, maybe that's not the full story"-"and beside, you don't have to speak to Horace ass"

"Okay"I mumbled. "Lemme go find something to wear then"

"Nah ah, come finish this meal we was preparing"

_________________________________________

What yall wanna see next? Nardo & Kaiya together. Or Nardo & Kaila together. Lemme know.