𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟓 ✰

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝟕:𝟏𝟑𝐏𝐌
𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇𝟕:𝟏𝟑𝐏𝐌𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

The outing was fantastic. I didn't know nardo was this funny and cute. I ain't gone lie, Kaila lucky as fuck to have him. But she doesn't know that. The way nardo speaks about her, I can tell she does too much with him.

Amari was ready to head out and check out the event nardo gone be performing at. I can't wait to see how he does. "Y'all don't be posting on instagram before Kaila pop up"Amari joked. I sprayed my channel perfume onto my neck and wrist. Then grab my channel bag strutting out the room applying lip gloss.

"I want her to so we can talk about what happened yesterday"i spoke.

"You know she ain't gone do nothing but just yell and scream about why you near her man...."

I chuckled looking in the mirror at myself. "And how you brought him to me"I giggled.

"I don't care cause the way he act around you. I feel like he wants some cougar kitty"Amari flick her tongue out making her way to the door.

I blushed "Girl shut up. See if he made it there"I closed the door making sure to lock it from outside.

We hop in Amari black on black Rolls Royce cullinan. Amari played some of her artists music who I don't know of. I shook my head as she twerk while we were stop at the red light. I took out my phone snapping her laughing then turn it  to me flipping my ponytail smiling in the camera.

After what seems like an hour drive, we finally made it to the place. They had a lot of cars pulling up and people standing outside. "Damn bitch you pulled this for nardo?"I ask Amari.

"Hell yeah and he better impress them cause this a shot for him to become bigger than what he is now"Amari explained while applying lip gloss.

I hop out the SUV looking around seeing if any paparazzi was near. I shrug my shoulders walking with Amari in the event hearing the music blasting. A lot of rappers and producers were in the building doing what they do best. Show off the money they were wearing.

Me and Amari sat in the V.I.P booth watching this artist perform his song I heard around instagram. "Bitch is this some kind of talent show?!"i chuckle.

"It seems like it!"Amari open up a bottle of D'usse Cognac smiling from ear to ear. "Come ride the boat!"

"It's drive the boat stupid!"I laughed. I tilt my head back as Amari poured it down my throat.

"Y'all getting lit early!"I quickly look straight seeing nardo and his crew. I swallow down my liquor wiping my mouth.

"You already know it!"Amari giggled. "You told your girl about the event?!"

"Hell nah! Let her do her!"nardo replied. I shook my head laughing a bit. "What's up with you though?! Why you over here tryna get drunk quickly?!"

Nardo sat near me licking his lips. "I have a feeling buck gone be here!"I rolled my eyes.

"He might be!"nardo agreed grabbing the blunt from his pocket. I tried to get comfortable around him but it felt very awkward. "Who ha?!"

I look up seeing some chick hugging Amari and waving at me. I waved back not knowing who the hell she is. "I really don't know her!"i chuckled making nardo shake his head.

As the event became more and more like a club around midnight, I began to start feeling myself dancing around twerking on Amari. Nardo left and went to the bar with his crew I guess to get more drinks. I was having fun for the first time since I broke it off with buck.

"Ight Ight Ight. Y'all we have a special visitor from Jacksonville Florida. YALL GIVE IT UP FOR NARDOOOOO WIIICCCKKKKKKK!!!!!"

"I'm a player, how the hell you turn me lovey-dovey? I make you opposite of leave, that's every time we fuckin' (I make you cum) I'm a gangsta, how the hell you turn me kissy-huggy? I show you outdoor affection, I love on you in public"

I sat and watch him amazed how good he was doing. The crowd was going wild for him, bouncing up and down to his songs.

"Baby, what you doin'? Come here, I been missin' you I wanna fuck, I know you can tell by how I'm kissin' you I know you say you like it when I get to rubbin' you (okay, bet) Come here, baby girl, then let me rub on you"

The crowd rap alongside with him getting all hyped up. I smiled nodding my head to the music dancing.

"Kas!"I looked over to the entrance of the booth seeing buck and his team approaching me. I rolled my eyes not wanting to confront him. "Why you haven't called me back?!"

"Nigga you should be worried about your baby momma and unborn child!"I pointed my finger in his face.

"Mannnn I'm sorry how that went but fuck I wanted to tell you that night!"buck rubbed his face.

"That night!! You had that bitch in our bed that night!! She posted herself all up in my shit naked tryna be cute!!"I fumed. Buck knows that I'm highly agitated. Why the fuck would he talk to me?!!

"Look, I didn't know she did all that till I saw it on the shade room when I left to the studio! Baby I love you and I would never hurt you like that ever again!"buck apologized.

"Nigga move!!"

"Say bruh, I think it's time for you to leave her alone!"nardo walk up to us directing buck away from me.

"Who the fuck this youngster?!"buck directed his attention to nardo. "You better go sit down! You see grown folks talking boy!"

"Don't call me boy motherfucka!! I ain't that type of nigga!!"nardo pushed buck. Amari came grabbing me, pulling me away from buck and nardo.

"Horace!! Stop!!"I heard my sister called out to nardo.

Where the fuck she came from?!

__________________________________

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈