𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟏𝟏 ✰

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 "𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎" 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒
𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟗𝐏𝐌
𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 "𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎" 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟗𝐏𝐌𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

"Waiiiitttttt. Where the hell you taking me Horace?"

Kaiya laughed while her small ass hop a little behind me. I didn't feel the vibe at Amari house party. Everybody knows what happened between me and Kaila. But for Kaila to actually lie to me just to be with that nigga Tay, I should pull up on her and make Kaiya whoop her own sister ass. Nah that's too much.

I chuckle looking down at her studying her facial features. "Away from here. You wanna be around drunk idiots all night?"

"No but I have to help Amari clean up the house and get the guest out her house"Kaiya pointed out. I see why them two are close as ever. They got each other backs.

I open the suv door putting my Glock at the bottom of the seat. "Aye, yall gone on about yall business. Ima stay a while"I told my driver. He nod his head putting the truck in drive. Once I closed the door to the truck, my driver took off and left. "Ight, where your room?"

"Umm lil boy"Kaiya tilt her head to the side confused. She flip her hair away from her face. "We is grown, I don't have to hide from nobody"

"I mean I understand you wanna be part of the party and not chill, that's fine. Just want to spend time with you"I bit my lip looking her up and down.

"Come on"she grabbed my hand leading me upstairs to the guest bedroom where she stays. The music got quieter as I laid down on the bed sighing heavily closing my eyes. "You said you wanted to chill so what you wanna talk about?"

"Let's talk about why you and your sister hate each other?"I questioned Kaiya. She poked her lips out sitting on the edge of the bed. Her body shifted towards me with a small smirk. "Wha?"

"Why you gotta ask that question"Kaiya chuckled.

"Cause I wanna know why y'all have so much animosity towards each other. Y'all sisters, not friends"I acknowledged. Kaiya laid down on the bed getting comfortable.

"It all started when she got out of high school, I just started a job as a bottle girl at some clubs and was getting to know a lot of people in the industry. Kaila at the time wanted to be with me but she really was using me to get with men for money"Kaiya explained. "One of the guys she really liked or was tryna get with was this producer in Miami, which is where we from, his name was Johnny or Johnathan.........."

I nodded my head "I think I heard of him"i interrupted.

"Well he actually liked me but I wasn't going for him cause he was also a player and was misusing so many girls. Kaila didn't care about all of that,she just wanted johnny as her nigga even though she was 18 turning 19. I was 25 at the time"—"I kept telling her to leave him alone cause he will misuse you and treat you bad. Of course she cursed me out and said I was being jealous cause she got Johnny and I don't"

I chuckle a bit. "The same how y'all are now"I smiled.

"Nahhh, she came here with you. I didn't know y'all was together honestly and I thought you was gonna keep her settled"Kaiya exclaimed.

"I was but she did that shit to me so now I'm single"I folded my arms. "You can continue"

"Anyways...I slept with Johnny one night at the club and she caught us with him on top of me. She thought I told him to sleep with me but it was backwards plus I was drunk as fuck that night"—"my family hated me cause I slept with Kaila overage boyfriend so I moved to Los Angeles"

"How old was he?"I ask narrowing my eyebrows.

"Johnny was 29 and she was 18 probably 19"Kaiya shook her head rolling her eyes. "I was just.....tryna protect her from him but she saw me as a threat"

"She didn't understand that yet. She was immature at that age"I commented. "Kaila gone have karma coming for her, just wait and see"

Kaiya bust out laughing. "Boy don't wish karma on my sister"she playfully pushed me. I take that as a compliment.

"Ight I'm sorry"I smiled. It was quiet for a moment but I broke that silence down. "Why you way over there? What you shy?"I ask.

"No I just like my space"Kaiya objected. "And also you kinda moving too fast. You tryna make me the villain again to my sister?"

"Nah Nah. Beside me and her ain't together"—"she with her new nigga now"I continued.

"That doesn't matter though. I think you need to like heal first before you move on with someone else"Kaiya lectured. Words were coming from her mouth but I wasn't listening to that shit. I just want her and only her. Fuck what anybody say if I start fucking with Kaila sister. I ain't doing it to get back at Kaila. I actually like Kaiya more than Kaila.

But Kaiya ain't on that type of timing.