𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟑 ✰

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝟔:𝟒𝟓𝐏𝐌
𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

 Replaying stories of me and buck kept me thinking why he slept with someone else and got them pregnant

Replaying stories of me and buck kept me thinking why he slept with someone else and got them pregnant. Why do certain men do that? Do they know it hurt women?

I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. I felt down and bad. I felt incredibly sick to my stomach that I called this man my baby, I wanted to marry him, I wanted kids with him. I just couldn't believe this.

"Fuck"I sigh heavily rubbing my eyes. I grab my phone seeing a text from my sister.

kaila (hey what you doing tonight?)

me ( nun at all. Why? )

kaila (I wanna take you out to dinner )

me (wait you flew out here for me?!!!😳 )

kaila (yess kaiya. Imy and wanna see you )

me (awwww🥹 lemme know where you wanna meet up at)

kaila (Ight)

I quickly hop out of bed running to the guest bathroom so I can take a shower and get my ass dress. If you wondering how I got my clothes without Buck knowing I went to the house, he basically wasn't home. The cars was gone, dogs was gone, but the butler was there which is weird cause usually he'll be gone if buck wasn't there. He didn't say shit when I walked in getting my clothes and hygienes stuff.

"KAIYA!!"I heard Amari loud ass voice screaming through the house.

"WHAT IS IT MARI?!!" I yelled back at her as I step out the shower drying myself off. Amari came in the bathroom waving her hands around as she kept her eyes close. "Bitch just sit on the bed and talk to me there"I laugh.

"Girl you could of been said you was naked"Amari answered. "Sooooo I met with nardo"

"How was it?"i ask. I wrapped the towel around my body looking at her through the bathroom doorway.

"He was alright. He was very charming and nice"Amari nodded her head. "He agreed to everything I told him which is great because some rappers be picky like what the fuck my nigga"

"So he's your new client?"i ask.

"Yes. I have a new client and he's going to take over rap game"Amari answered all geeked out. "You know that means, more money"

"And more problems"I started doing my hair.

"That part"—"Where you finally going?!!"

"Amari"I covered my ears as she yelled.

"I sorryyy. Im just happy that you finally going out, getting out the fucking house"Amari exclaimed.

"Girl yess and it's my sister who's taking me out"I smiled. "She flew in from Miami"