51

March 16, 2025

Paige pov

"why am I having my appointment with you?" I ask Alice.

"because clearly I can't trust you to have it with Iris," she answers.

"why do I have an appointment?" I ask.

"I'm pretty sure you know that," Alice says.

"I really don't."

"your panic attacks," she says.

"oh, those."

they aren't even a big deal.

"they were a two time thing," I say.

"I highly doubt that," she disagrees. "you've had two in one week. we need to figure out a plan."

"okay," I sigh. "like, make more appointments with you?"

"no," she says. "well, we could, but I meant something more like getting you on anxiety meds."

"Meds?!" I shout. "I don't need meds, I'm fine. nothing is wrong with me."

"I never said anything was wrong with you, I just think they would help with your anxiety."

"who said I have anxiety?" I ask.

"your two panic attacks. you picking at the skin of your thumbs all the time. your outbursts," she lists.

"that's enough," I sigh. "I don't need meds, I'm fine."

I stand up and walk out.

Lillian pov

"she wouldn't listen," Alice says, walking back into the office."

"what?" Iris asks. "why?"

"she says she's fine and doesn't need them," Alice shrugs.

"but she does need them, she's had two panic attacks, the skin on her thumbs are basically gone, and had that huge outburst in the locker room out of stress," iris lists.

"that's is exactly what I said but she interrupted me and said she doesn't need them."

"I call bullshit," I mumble.

"I'm going to try to talk to her when the time is right," Iris says.

"good idea," I say.

Iris pov

I've decided that I'm not going to talk to Paige until after the concert tonight.

I'm opening for Taylor and I can't handle any more stress at this point.

75,000 people.

I'm so fucking terrified.

I walk onto the large stage and look out to see a bunch of people cheering.

"for me?" I ask once everyone has quieted down.

people laugh.

"I'm so happy to be here tonight," I say.

the beginning of 'feels like' begins to play. it's my most loved song.

"we almost got away, we cut it close. the cities getting loud. if I choke, it's only cause I'm scared to be alone. been trying to work it out you should know," I sing the beginning. "I would do whatever you wanted, we don't have to leave the apartment. met you at the right time. this is what it feels like."