In the strangest places - Part 8 - Roose x Ramsay x Reader

The next few days had passed without incident, (Y/n) relieved to see neither hide nor hair of her husbands wicked son; the lady not caring where Ramsay might be, just that he didn't seem to the haunting her from the gloom of the shadows.

Before she had arrived at the Dreadfort, she had thought that the younger Bolton could surely not be as bad, not be as sadistic as the stories claimed him to be. Not as dishonourable, cruel, manipulative and brutal, as she had heard. But now she knew she was wrong; Ramsay was everything the tales about him had claimed, and more. He was a demon sent from the Seven Hells. A sexually depraved monster that took the greatest pleasure from subjecting his innocent victims to the most unspeakable of atrocities; a man that could torture and kill, while all the time having a smile on his face. And as much as she tried to pretend she wasn't, (Y/n) was petrified of him; so, to have this respite, to not fear that the next corner she walked around would find her coming face to face with her husband's bastard, had found her with a smile on her face. A newfound belief that the gloomy castle that was her new home, might not be as bad as she had believed it was.

Roose was of course continuing to do his best to make her feel comfortable. The new Lady Bolton having to admit that any apprehension that she had had about him; about being married to a man that was old enough to be her father, had gone. Despite his own rather less than stellar reputation, he had been nothing but good to her, and she could tell that he cared about her; that he was, dare she say, really in love with her. And she in turn was finding that her feelings for her husband were growing day by day. (Y/n) very sure that there were worse men in the world that she could have found herself with. That there were those that, just like her father, would have treated her as if she were nothing. That would have used her for what they desired, and not given a damn about how she felt; but Roose, he seemed to want nothing more than to make her smile, to ensure that she was happy, and all her needs were taken care of, in and out of the bed chamber. A soft blush coming to her cheeks, as she thought about all the nights that she had lain with him. A heat growing inside her, as she imagined him taking her to their bed; of him moving over her, moving himself between her legs, before sheathing himself inside her. Her fingers gripping into the muscles of his back, as he began to mercilessly slammed himself into her. Her moans, the screaming of his name filling the air, as she hoped that he would never stop. That he would take her over and over again, until they were both nothing more than a panting, sweating mess, laying in one another's arms.

Slowly, she made her way through the castle. Ramsay was still supposed to be on one of his "hunting" trips, so Roose had taken the opportunity to deal with everything that he needed to deal with, giving his lady a chance to be on her own; to finally find her way around the countless corridors. To see the full extent of the Dreadfort, without the fear of Ramsay dogging her and the Bolton bannermen that Roose had assigned to her, not on her heels.

Until she had come to the castle, she had had nothing but freedom. Her father never really cared what she did, so she would spend hours away from his house, either walking in the gardens with her ladies, or riding out alone into the countryside that surrounded her father's castle; (Y/n) not returning until the sun had begun to sink below the horizon, much to the chagrin of those that did care for her. So, this, being watched, followed and kept away from the world, was a strange change; and although she knew that Roose was doing it for her own protection. To stop her from being hurt, it was nice to finally be able to explore and be alone for just a little while.

"And what are you doing here........." (Y/n) asked, as she suddenly noticed something in her path. A single flower just laying there on the cold stone floor; the lady slowly crouching and taking it into her hand. It was perfect, not a single blemish marked the bright petals, and the smell was exquisite. The whole bloom a complete contrast to the dark, dull surroundings. Her brows furrowing as she wondered where it could have come from, if perhaps Roose had managed to find it for her. If perhaps it may not be the only one. (Y/n) looking around to see if the flower had a twin; a small smile coming to her lips, as she spied something else. The lady quickly making her way to it, to discover a different, yet no less perfect blossom; then another, and another. (Y/n) hoping that her husband her left her this trail; that if she followed them, she would come across Roose waiting for her, his duties completed for the day. So, when she came to a door, she couldn't help but open it; making her way into the room where the bed had been littered with flowers just like those that she held in her hands. The Lady Bolton turning as she heard the door to the room close behind her. Her smile instantly fading, as she finally realised who had drawn her in. Who now stood between her and the door.