𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐈

Outside the Titan's head, The moon and sun are nearing an eclipse

Outside the Titan's head, The moon and sun are nearing an eclipse. All Coven witches from across the isles have gathered in a large, circular area. Belos appears on top of a raised platform in the center, and the crowd gasps.

Belos grins deviously, then projects a larger version of himself. Everyone starts cheering. "Children of the Isles! For too long, our world has been home to an insidious pox. A corruption that defiles the Titan's blessings. But today, that changes." he reached toward the sun and moon, "United with the Titan, and the power of the eclipse, we shall wipe out wild magic forever. Paradise awaits!"

Belos' projection fades out, and six of the Coven Heads walk out onto the central platform. Raine, Eda, Lilith, and Hooty, the latter three have just canceled out their invisibility glyph, and are hiding in a small hollowed-out area nearby. Lilith looks down to see Katya and Derwin disguised as Coven Scouts guarding the area, and Katya gives her a thumbs-up.

"Whoo!" Eda stretches, detaching and reattaching her arm by accident, "That last stretch was a long one." Raine looked at her worried, "Hey, pay attention. The other Coven Heads think they're gonna be royalty after today. And they'll do anything to make that happen. The cloaking stone won't cover your voice, so make sure not to speak. Also-"

Eda grabs Raine by the shoulders, "The curse will do its thing. I got this, Rainstorm. Don't worry." Raine pulls away, "Don't." They grab Eda's arm sadly, rubbing the Bard Coven Sigil, then hold her hand between theirs, "Don't tell me not to worry."

Lilith runs up and hugs Eda tearfully, "Edalyn, please be careful! If you need help, just, uh, flap your arms."

"Or scream real loud!" Hooty adds, "Or- or-" Tears start welling up in Lilith's eyes. Eda touches Lilith's face reassuringly, "Don't worry, Lily. With this spell declared, I promise I'll be back."

"That's not a spell. Doesn't even rhyme."

Eda touches her and Lilith's foreheads together like the pain-sharing spell. Hooty rises up behind them with tears in his eyes as well, and Eda kisses the top of his head. She then activates her concealment stone and starts heading toward the central platform, but hesitates.