𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕

Y/N sighed standing next to Amity while the twins messed around. They were at the market because Amity needed to give Luz her book back. She invited Y/N and if she was going then they wanted to go too.

Y/N was feeling nice today so every person the twins messed with, Y/N would go apologize for whatever they did. We saw Luz running around in search of Amity. Y/N smirked and signaled the twins to look.

Luz waved frantically to Amity, "Hey, Amity! Luz is finally here!" Edric, Y/N, and Emira suddenly appeared in front of Luz, surprising her, "Hi, Luz!"

"Ah!"

Luz falls on her back and the trio laughs. Okay, maybe she did feel a little mischievous. Amity walked over to us, "Edric! Emira! Stop bothering her!" Amity helped Luz up, "Sorry, Luz, they insisted on coming because I invited Y/N or some other reason."

Emira squished Amity's face, "Because we love you, baby sister! Ah!" Amity shoved Emira off of her and straightened her messed-up hair, "They've been extra protective and nice towards me to make up for the library incident."

Edric leaned in, "And we still apologize every day." Amity shoved Edric away and pulled Luz's book out of her bag, "In any case, here's your book."

Luz took the book, "So, what'd you think?" Amity turned her head, "It was... fine." Luz pulled out a drawing from the book, "So fine you drew yourself with Malingale the Mysterious Soothsayer?"

Amity blushed and summoned a spell circle destroying the drawing. Y/N snickered. "This is great! Maybe we could even start an Azura club at school when we're classmates!"

"When we're what?"

"Surprise!" Luz pulled out a Hexside pamphlet, "I'm enrolling at Hexside!"

"Oh! Uh, sorry, but to be in my class, you need to take a placement exam and prove that you've mastered two spells." Amity showed the requirements on the pamphlet, "I know you have your light thing. Uh, do you know anything else?"

"Placement exam? Spells?" Luz asked. Emira put a hand on Amity's shoulder, "Quit giving her a hard time, Mittens." Edric nods, "Yeah, of course she knows two spells. Right, Luz?"