𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈

Edric leaned on Y/N's locker while she looked over his face, "How am I supposed to tell if you have pimples if you have a concealment thing on you

Edric leaned on Y/N's locker while she looked over his face, "How am I supposed to tell if you have pimples if you have a concealment thing on you."

"I'm not taking it off... we are in school." Y/N rolled her eyes, "You don't even need that thing! I think you're very handsome just the way you are." Y/N leaned her head on Edric's shoulder.

Edric blushed, "Whatever. Give me kisses." Y/N laughed and leaned in when Gus screamed her name.

"Y/N! Help! Pixies! Willow hurt! Help! Pixies!" Gus screams, shaking Y/N by her shoulders. Y/N tensed. She really hated pixies. They were annoying and harmful.

She gave Edric a quick kiss on the cheek, shoved her books in his arms, and ran to the garden with Gus. She kicks the doors open and her jaw drops. Pixies were flying everywhere and destroying half of the plants.

Y/N saw the pixies attacking Willow and yelled at them in pixie tongue, "ֆȶօք!" The pixies freeze hearing the familiar voice. "Iϝ ყσυ ԃσɳ'ƚ ʅҽαʋҽ ιɳ ƚԋҽ ɳҽxƚ ƚɯσ ʂҽƈσɳԃʂ, I'ʅʅ ƈԋσρ ყσυɾ ԋҽαԃʂ σϝϝ αɳԃ ϝҽҽԃ ƚԋҽɱ ƚσ ɱყ ʋҽɳυʂ ϝʅყƚɾαρ." Y/N says deadly calm.

The pixies waste no time in flying out the window. Y/N and Gus run to Willow, "Don't worry Gus she'll be fine. I'll take her to the infirmary. Will is working there today so I'm sure Willow will be feeling great tomorrow.

—Ϟ—

The next day Edric and Y/N were planning to go on a date tonight. Edric being the person he is, wanted to go to the library for skincare stuff. Y/N didn't know what he would find in the library but whatever floats his boat.

Edric, Emira, and Y/N were walking around the halls of the library looking for the book Edric needed. Well, Emira and Edric were walking while Y/N was on Edrics back.

The trio saw Luz and walked closer. She was peeping at Amity looking at her in complete adoration, unaware of the trio's presence.

"Hey, Luz."

"Oh!" Luz chuckled, "Hey, N/N. Hey, Ed. Hey, Em. Picking up Amity?" Emira smiles and shakes her head, "Nah, looks like you got that covered." Y/N kisses Edric's neck before she hops off of him.