𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

At Blight x Tarron Industries Odalia is signing off on a delivery, while Kikimora is in the pilot seat of a landed airship with Coven Scouts and Abomatons on board

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

At Blight x Tarron Industries Odalia is signing off on a delivery, while Kikimora is in the pilot seat of a landed airship with Coven Scouts and Abomatons on board.

"I was devastated to hear of your demotion, Kikimora." Lora teased and Kikimora sighed, "Please stop talking to me."

"Personally, I liked you more than that turncloak Golden Guard. Ugh, if only there was a way to show Belos your true worth." Odalia said and yawned. Kikimora rolled her eyes, ""If only there was a way to show Belos-" mmm, let's get out of here."

Kikimora's ship leaves BxT Industries. Meanwhile, the Blight twins and Amity are hiding behind a pile of trash to watch Odalia, Lora, and Tul from a distance.

Emira turned to Amity, "She won't believe you!" She whispered and Edric scratched his head, "Even if she did, she won't care. I don't think the Tarron won't either. They scare me."

Amity sighs, "Someone has to tell them about the Draining Spell. Or else she and Dad and Y/N's parents are helping Belos hurt people."

As she sees Alador approaching, Amity gasps and pulls the twins down out of sight. The three then crawl to the side of the trash pile to watch the Blights and Tarrons.

"I've got that little gremlin on the hook! She'll be the perfect test subject for our new product." Lora said and Odalia smiled. "Don't you think it's odd that they need this much security for the Day of Unity? Perhaps we should reconsider this deal." Alador said anxiously.

Tul rolled his eyes, "Grow up Alador, and mind your own business." Odalia sighs, "Blights always uphold their end of the deal, dear. Or should I reconsider ours?" She grabs her necklace, causing it to start glowing, "It might be time for the kids to play a more active role in Blight x Tarron Industries. I could start the paperwork right now"

Alador is silent with a conflicted expression on his face. As Odalia releases her necklace, Alador turns and walks away, with the rest following behind

Amity's eyes widened, "Hey, guys, Dad might listen!" She turns and finds the two have gone missing, and peeks above the trash pile, "Guys?"

𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕭𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙? {Edric Blight}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें