(Walker Scobell) hamilton

a/n
i just watched hamilton and oh my gosh it's AMAZING!!!

key guide:
y/n=your name
y/n/n=your nickname
y/b/n=your brothers name
y/l/n=your last name

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
y/n plays angelic in hamilton for a school play and her friends come and bring some other people...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

-3rd person pov-

y/n was freaking out.

her part was coming up soon and the two girls who play eliza and peggy were doing vocal warmups.

"guys, it's time." the teacher said and gestured for them to go out.

the first song that y/n had to sing was "the schuyler sisters" and she had to dance and sing without messing up.

she went onto the stage acting calm, even though on the inside she was a nervous train wreck, and sang her part perfectly.

when the song finished the crowd cheered and y/n and the two students playing eliza and peggy went backstage waiting for the next scene they were in.

-time skip-

-y/n's pov-

after the whole play, i felt like my throat was dying from all the singing.

all the students who were in the play were backstage congratulating each other, and after about 10 minutes everyone went out to see their family and friends.

after i changed out of the dress i was wearing and into comfier clothes, i went out to find my family. i was drinking water when my little brother ran up to me with a huge smile.

"y/n/n!" he yells and hugs my legs, he's only four so he's not that tall yet.

"hi, y/b/n." i say and hug him back.

"you were amazing!" he says and pulls away bouncing on his heels.

"thank you." i say with a smile. "who was your favorite?"

"the weird king guy!" he says.

"really?" i say with a fake pout. "not me?"

"nope!" he says with a smile.

"you're so mean." i say and pick him up while tickling him.

he laughs and tries to wiggle out of my grip.

after a few seconds of us both laughing i put him back on the ground and looked around for my parents.

"where's mom and dad?" i ask scanning the people-filled area.

"i'll show you!" y/b/n says and grabs my hand pulling towards the door. "your friends are here too!"

"who?" i ask confused because all my friends who go to my school were in the play with me.

"i don't remember their names." he says and holds the door open for me as we walk outside.

"look who's being a gentleman." i say in a baby voice and ruffle his head.

"stopppp." he whines and swats my hand, making me smile.

being an annoying big sister is so fun.

"there they are." he says pointing towards my mom and dad and a small group of teenagers.

i recognize two of them but the other three i didn't know.