(Walker Scobell) uncle rick

key guide
y/n=your nickname
y/h/c=your hair color
y/e/c=your eye color
y/n/n=your nickname

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
y/n comes to visit uncle rick while the percy jackson cast is over...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

-walkers pov-

i was at uncle rick's house with the rest of the cast(leah, dior, charlie, and aryan.) hanging out and watching a random movie when a knock on the door was heard.

uncle rick got up and answered it.

"what are you doing here?" i hear him say and i look over to see a very pretty girl around my age that has y/h/c hair and y/e/c eyes.

"uh..." she looks past rick and stares at all the kids on the couch. "are you having a party?"

"no," rick chuckles and wraps his arm around her shoulders bringing her inside the house. "this is the percy jackson cast."

"oh." she says with a look of realization washing over her face.

everyone was now looking at her and she just awkwardly stood there and waved.

"guys, this is y/n." uncle rick says. "y/n this is walker, leah, dior, charlie, and aryan."

"hi." she says.

we all say hi back and leah, aryan, and i go back to scrolling on our phones while charlie and dior watch the movie.

"so what brings you here, y/n?" i hear uncle rick say as i try to eavesdrop on their conversation.

i'm not being weird i'm simply curious.

"i didn't know you had company over." she whispered so quietly, i was barely able to hear her.

"well..." uncle rick trails off. "what are you doing here, y/n? your parents know you're here, right?"

she scoffs, "they don't care. that's why i'm here."

"they're fighting again?" uncle rick sighs.

"aren't they always?" she says with a roll of her eyes.

"i'm guessing you want to stay here tonight?" he asked.

"please?" she asked with puppy eyes.

"sure," uncle rick says and smiles. "anytime, y/n/n."

"thank you, uncle rick." she says and hugs him.

"why don't you go hang out with the other kids?" rick says and i quickly look down at my phone so they don't think i was eavesdropping.

"okay." she says and walks over to all of us.

i look up to see her looking at us all awkwardly.

"hey." i say and she smiles a little at me.

"uhm, hi." she says and sits down next to me on the couch.