(Percy Jackson) injury

a/n
sorry for not writing i've just had no ideas😭
i'll try to write more often!

key guide
y/n=your name

you're a child of apollo in this one(sorry not sorry😛)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
percy gets injured and y/n helps him...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

-y/n's pov-

i was in the infirmary sorting through the medicine when luke came in dragging along a boy with blond curly hair.

percy.

i've had a little crush on him ever since he came to camp. i've never really talked to him though.

"what happened?" i say concern raising into my voice.

"this idiot thought that shooting an arrow straight up and watching it come down would be a good idea." luke says while helping percy sit on a bed.

"he got hit by an arrow?" i gasped.

"no, he watched the arrow fall down and almost hit an apollo kid and that apollo kid thought he was being attacked so he threw a knife over at percy." luke says.

i stare at him in shock before asking, "which apollo kid..?"

"will." luke says with a small smirk.

"where'd it hit him?" i ask while grabbing some bandages and disinfectant wipes.

"in his shoulder." luke says looking from percy to me.

"dang, will has good aim." i mumble.

"dude, i'm injured and you guys are just talking?" percy groans.

"relax," luke says and begins walking out. "i'm leaving you in the hands of our best healer."

"wait, the only healer in her is me!" i yell after him, hearing his laugh as he walks away.

i walk over to percy sitting in a chair facing him.

"percy, right?" i say knowing full well his name is percy.

"uh, yeah." he says. "y/n, right?"

"yeah." i say smiling slightly. "which shoulder?"

"left one." he says. "luke took the knife out. it just hurts a lot."

"yeah, getting stabbed by a knife kind of has that affect on people." i say sarcastically as i set the bandages beside me.

percy rolls his eyes but his lips twitched slightly so i knew he was trying not to smile.

i bandaged his shoulder after cleaning it up.

"y/nnnnnn!" i heard someone shout from outside.

"in here!" i yell back as i put the bandages back.

"y/n, you won't believe what happened today at archery!" a little girl runs in still yelling.

samantha, she's still new here and only eight but she is my new little sister so i already love her.

"can i guess?" i say with a smirk.

"sure!" samantha says not even noticing percy. "but you won't be able to guess."

"i'm guessing... hmm," i pretend to think. "did someone shoot an arrow at will and so will threw a knife at them?"

samantha stares at me in shock with her mouth hanging open.

"how'd you know?!" she whined.

i gesture towards percy and she finally notices him.

"that's the guy!" she says looking from me to him.

"no, really?" i say sarcastically.

"you're annoying." she says with a pout.

"of course i am." i say and ruffle her hair.

"whatever." she grumbles and stomps away.

"tell will that he has good aim with throwing knives!" i call after her earning a glare of shock from percy.

i look over noticing the glare and stare back at him with a blank expression.

"what? i'm just encouraging my sibling." i shrug.

"you're encouraging him to throw knives at people." percy says sassily.

i give him a blank stare and he copies my expression.

"anyway," i say interrupting the awkward silence. "you shouldn't do any combat or anything hard on your shoulder for at least two days."

he sighs obviously annoyed at this.

"also make sure you come back to the infirmary and have someone check up on you in two days." i say. "there was this one time someone didn't come back for me to check on his ankle, which was twisted, and he made it even worst."

percy nods and stands there awkwardly.

"so, you're annabeth's friend, right?" percy says and i furrow my eyebrows.

usually people just leave by now...

"yeah, i mean kind of..." i say hesitantly. "more like acquaintances."

"cool." he says nodding i just nod back.

"i guess i'll see you around?" i say awkwardly.

"uh, yeah!" he says with a smile. "totally."

he begins walking out, looking back at me before fully walking outside.

i was left standing there staring at the door that he just walked out of thinking about everything that just happened.

after that day me and percy talked more often and even annabeth talked to me.

i was surprised at that since she's honestly been a bit of an entitled brat up until now.

soon me and percy became best friends.

a dynamic duo.

percy always getting injured over really stupid things and me being his personal doctor.