Seventy

Angeldust wore a bright red glittery dress with a very synched waist (Jessica Rabbit Vibes.) he put on his big thigh high boots and walked down the stairs to and down the corner to the back of the building, and walked through the back entrance. Husk was sat at a card table playing a game against another overlord who wanted one of the souls he has working for his casino. The casino was dimly lit, most of the light coming through the large golden glass windows and from the slot machines. The carpet was a deep shade of crimson, the four chandeliers were white, the bulbs were each suit in a deck of cards. One was Diamonds, one was Clubs, one was Spades and one was Hearts.

Husk was seated under the Dimonds chandelier.

Angeldust never met this one before. She appeared to be a dinosaur with green hair.

He made his way over to the table with a a strut. As he approached Husk he realized Husk wouldn't see him since he came in through the back and Husk was facing towards the front wall of the building. He put a hand on Husk's shoulder and dragged it across to the other as he walked by before leaning over the chair his boyfriend was sitting in and kissing his cheek.

Zeezi raised an eyebrow.

"Angeld-"

Anthony didn't know her but, just like 99% of hell, she knew who he was.

"It's Anthony bitch." Said the spider sassily. He snapped his fingers after he finished speaking

She nodded.

"So thaaaaaat's why you stepped outta the spotlight, Valentino tra-"

Husk laughed. "You think I own him?!" He tilted his head up at the spider as he pointed to Anthony. The pink spider also chuckled running a hand through his hair.

"He's my fuckin boyfriend dumbass." They said in unison.

Husk picked up his next card, the winged cat demon had a really good pokerface. Angeldust smirked, but he stayed quiet. He sat in the cat demon's lap with two arms Round his shoulder and one pressed to his chest.

"So he ain't on the table?" The overlord asked.

Anthony raised an eyebrow in offence. He shot her a glare then looked lovingly at his boyfriend before whispering in his ear.

"We ya get done here can I fuckin shoot this bitch?" He wondered.

Husk shrugged he cover his face with his hand as he whispered back. Missi Zilla sat with her arms crossed not amused at how long this was taking. "We'll see babe." He assured before kissing his cheek.

Husk obviously won the game so he got two of Zeezi's souls in exchange for one of his.

He looked at Anthony as grabbed the deck of playing cards that bind souls to the casino and scanned through them looking for the ones Zeezi's was interested.

"Alright baby, outta these four who should we give her?" He asked.

Anthony raised an eyebrow and blushed.

"We?!" He gasped, so shocked Husk included him in the business.

Husk nodded. He placed a hand on the small of the spider's back.  He looked through the cars carefully and picked one.

"The asshole who wouldn't let me in with Nuggets!" He stated as he flicked his wrist quickly sending the card in Zeezi's direction.

They left the Casino around midnight, they walked up the stairs to their apartment and unlocked door. Fat Nuggets laid on the couch but he excited jumped off and ran over to them as soon as the door opened.

Husk lifted the pig and patted him.  before handing him to the spider.

Husk and the spider walked into the apartment. Husk went to the kitchen while Anthony laid on the couch with a leg bent and crossed over his other leg, as he cuddled with his beloved pet.

"You want something to drink babe?" Husk inquired projecting his voice from the kitchen just a little bit.

"Hmm...." The spider thought. "Uh.. yeah." Anthony said after awhile. Fat Nuggets was cuddled up in his chestfloof with his eyes closed, the sight warmed Anthony's heart.

Husk grabbed two bottles from the fridge and made his way over to the couch. Anthony simply lifted his legs in the air letting Husk sit down before he rested his feet in the cat's lap, a small thing the spider did that used to piss him off. The spider scrolled on his phone and looked through the pictures he took today while he was still at the hotel. He immediately remembered he was still wearing the roach crown. He took it off, just so it wouldn't get damaged from him laying with on.

Husk handed the spider a bottle, the he opened his own.  Anthony opened his and down a large sip.

Husk looked at him with a smile. Then his eyebrow raised.

"You okay?" He wondered.

Anthony's been pretty quiet today. Husk wasn't sure he liked it. He watched as the spider nodded.

"Why?" Answered the spider with his own question.

Husk shrugged taking another swig from a bottle. He wrapped an arm around the spider's shoulders as they sat on Husk's couch.

"I dunno, you're not usually this quiet." He stated.

The spider shrugged. "It's just annoying that everyone thinks they 'know' me but, they don't even know my fuckin name." Anthony explained with a sigh.

Husk raised an eyebrow. "Baby, don't let the other overlords get to you they're all assholes anyway." Husk assured as he took a swig from the bottle of booze in his hand.

Anthony sighed.

"It's not just them though! It's fuckin everyone down here. Whether they watch my films or not, Angeldust is on every fuckin billboard in pride!" He groaned flailing his arms as he talked.

Husk took a deep breath sat his bottle of booze on the coffee table.

"Love, it's okay. You made a name for yourself what's wrong with that?" Husk wondered turning to face his boyfriend.

Anthony sat up he held Fat Nuggets in his arms.

"Husky, it's not my fuckin name! Valentino gave me that name it's his! They know me for my biggest fuckin mistake!"

"Well," Husk sighed. He was lost in thought and need a minute to collect his thoughts and find the words for them. "They'll know your name, baby. We're going to find your Sister, and were gonna take down your family and they will know your damn name." He lifted the spider's hair, and pressed his lips to Anthony's forehead.  "Now enough sulking. We gotta figure out what the plan is for Doomsday District."

Anthony nodded. The rest of the night they talked out a plan. Details like when they were going to Doomsday District, where they were going to look first... Anthony knew one thing for certain. He was done playing nice with his brother.