Fifty Six

Husk and Angeldust were still texting back and forth as Angel and Fat Nuggets rode in the elevator.

He turned down the hall and walked to Husk's room. He sent Husk another text.

Husk rolled his eyes as the text.

"Then come in, stupid!" He instructed, chuckling.

The door opened and the spider walked into the room holding his pig in two hands and his phone in another. His fourth hand was on his hip.

"Hey there handsome." Greeted the spider flirtatiously.

"Hey good-lookin'." Husk complimented back with a chuckle.

The pig squirmed out of Angeldust's hands and onto Husk's bed.

Angeldust gasped.

"NUGGETS!" Husk yelled worried the small pig wouldn't make such a jump. He dived after the pig who softly landed on his back. He groaned.

Husk wasn't big on pets but, Fat Nuggets forced his way into Husk's heart, the first day Angel asked him to watch the pig.

Angeldust giggled and ran a hand through his hair glad his baby was safe. He sat on the bed and took Fat Nuggets, placing the pig, in his lap.  Husk sat up.

"You have a good day?" Husk wondered looking at his boyfriend. His were hands were folded and his legs laid flat in front of him.

Anthony nodded.

"It's Friday. Of course I did." He chuckled.

Husk smiled at that. He took a swig from the bottle he. Had been drinking. He offered it to Angel, who took the bottle and downed a pretty big sip before passing it back to Husk.

Angel tilted his head, his elbow rested on the bed and his head rested in his hand as he looked at Husk with adoration.

Husk raised an eyebrow and sat his bottle of booze on his night stand.

"What?" He wondered.

Angel shrugged and sat up. Some arm wrapped around Husk another scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and the lower two were crossed.

"Nuthin' I just love, loving you."

Husk's cheeks went red.

"I love you too." He stated.

Husk wrapped his arms around the spider and gently pulled him closer. Nuzzling his face in Angel's chest floof. The spider giggled and wrapped his arms around Husk.

"Oh uh, Cherri mentioned something about going out tonight, and taking Charlie cause she seems super bummed about Vaggie not being back this week." Angeldust mentioned.

Husk made a surprised face and then an understanding face.

"I don't think she'd be down for your kinda scene." Husk mentioned.

Angel facepalmed with one of his hands the rest still wrapped around Husk.

"No!" He laughed.  His tons got quite, he twirled the fur on Husk's neck between two of his fingers. He made himself appear smaller and looked into Husk's eyes with wide puppy like eyes. "I uh, I was uh thinking, maybe...... we all go....... to your casino."

The cat groaned, overdramaticly so Angel knew he was only kidding.

"You signing me up for shit now? Alastor does that enough." He was only joking though.

"It's fine I guess. Except that Al and Niffty are gonna come along if Charlie leaves and Alastor's on my last nerve today."

Angel made a face of interest.