Sixty Seven

Husk and Anthony got the pig and the spider's belongings inside quickly. It was acid raining and Husk was so glad he brought an umbrella. He carefully held the umbrella over himself and Anthony and the pig as they walked up the stairs carrying boxes and a suitcase. He had a ton more clothes at the hotel but they can always go grab the rest some other time.

Husk sat the boxes he was carrying down and took a couple boxes from the spider. He wasn't struggling but, He looked like he couldn't see from how many he stacked up.

"Thanks." Said the spider, setting down the boxes that were left in his arms as he set down the others. He took off his suit jacket and hung it on the coat rack, he didn't wear a shirt underneath.

"No problem, amore mio." Husk said as he grabbed a bottle of booze and sat down next to his boyfriend who was holding his pig. They were seated on the couch.

"Also, thanks for letting me move in." Anthony thanked again.

Husk shook his head.
"You don't need to thank me for that. You're my boyfriend for one, and two I ain't letting ya just have no place to go." He stated.

Husk wrapped an arm around The spider's shoulders as he took a swig of booze.

"I love you." Anthony stated while he rested his head on the cat's shoulder.

"And I love you." The alcoholic said back before kissing the spider's forehead.

Anthony didn't expect this would ever be his life. He never expected to be happy down here but, here he was. He sighed. Husk raised an eyebrow.

"What's on your mind baby?" He wondered.

The spider shrugged. He sat up, so he could look at Husk and so Husk could look at him.

"For the first time, I don't know what my next move is." He admitted.

Husk smirked, and laced his fingers in Anthony's.

"That's alright. Let's just relax for now, a lot has happened the last few days. We will figure out what happened to Cherribomb but, you should take some time to process, and also let things settle. You can't go knocking heads off, when ya own head ain't on right." Husk stated, making the spider chuckle, at the reference to what he did the day they found her.

Anthony wrapped two arms around Husk's neck, twirling the cat's fur around his fingers. His lower arms wrapped around Husk's back as the spider leaned down with his lips puckered. Husk met the spider halfway and they kissed softly at first. Anthony bit Husk's lip making him groan, the spider took that as an opportunity to slide his tongue into Husk's mouth exploring every inch hungrily, as if they haven't done this so many times.

Husk arms wrapped around Anthony's waist and pulled him closer. He let Anthony have control of the kiss for a little while before, his tongue fought back and successfully entered the spider's mouth making the spider moan out. Anthony sucked on the cat's sandpaper tongue as they continued making out. Husk grumbled against it as his cock grew hard.  Anthony smirked but he didn't break the kiss as he extended his extra set of arms and one hand groaped the tent in Husk's pants.

The kiss broke as the cat's breath hitched.

"Baby, we just got back from a funeral." He groaned.

The spider sighed.

"I know but, Cherri would approve.  And, I could really use a pick me up, nothing gets me as high as il mio gattino." He stated before kissing Husk's cheek.

Husk rolled his eyes at the Italian nickname.

"You're lucky this kitty loves you." He stated, knowing exactly what the spider reffered to him as.