Middle of the night

I got in the shower, Alexia following me. The shower is just the right temperature and I let my hair get fully wet. Alexia looks at me as I open my eyes again. I smile and grab some soap.

''¿Qué es?''

(What is it?)

Alexia grabs me by my waist and pushes me against the wall gentle, but also firmly. She kisses me and then she trails off to my neck. My hand finds it's way to alexia her naked back. She finds my mouth once again and her tongue slides into my mouth.

We stand like this for five minutes and then we get out. We make our way to Alexia her bedroom. She pushes me onto the bed and lays down on top of me. We kiss and her kisses trail down to my neck and collarbone. My hands are over her back, my nails getting into it more and more.

Alexia moves herself down and trails kisses down to my stomach.

DING DONG

Shit. Alexia gets off of me and I quickly put on a large oversized shirt and some tiny socks. I go to the front door and open it. My hair is messy and my lips are more pinky. It's Keira. She is someone I got close to since joining Barca.

''Oh hey Kei!''

She smiles sad. I know something is wrong and let her in. I call Alexia downstairs and I make tea while Alexia sits on the couch with Keira. I put the three thee glasses on the little table and go sit on the other side of Keira.

Alexia talks in her best English.

''What happened Keira?''

She sighs and I can tell she doesn't really know. I think it has to do with Lucy?

''Did something happen between you and Lucy?''

She looks at me and nod. I know they grew apart. They were so close to each other. Happiness fades. I give her a hug and she tears up a bit. Alexia goes out to pick up some pizza's from dominos. (LOL I always think of Lucy in that domino ad). Meanwhile Keira what happened.

''She just texted me, saying that she and Ona are giving a party and if I wanted to come. Then I responded with 'I don't know' because I'm afraid things will be awkward... I mean, I am good with Ona, but it's still weird. She got upset that I was being so weird and that I was making It more awkward... She was mina for so long...''

I feel for her. This is how I felt with Leah. I am just happy that Keira and Lucy broke up with talking and getting to a final decision. Me and Leah were just, BAM, over. Alexia comes back with the pizza and we all eat it in the garden, as it is very nice weather outside.

Around 9 PM Keira leaves again. Alexia drink another coffee as the sun has now set. We move back inside and go to the bedroom again. We watch some TV when I get a text from Keira.

Kei 🎤: Sorry I interrupted you and Alexia 😉.. See u tomorrow Xx

I show the text to Alexia and we laugh together. We go to bed as Alexia her arm is around me.

It's the middle of the night, and one annoying mosquito is zooming around my head. I punched it away for the hundredth time and when it comes again, I stand up and whisper as I put on socks and put my hair in a bun with some clip I got from Keira.

''Por favor muere estúpida animal de mierda .... eres inútil ''

(Please die stupid fucking animal.... you are useless)

Alexia burst out laughing and then I do too. Alexia also gets up and we move downstairs. We watch Gordan Ramsay on the TV. Nala is sleeping next to me on the couch. Alexia walks up to us and puts our tea down on the table. She sits next to me and her hand goes on my thigh. I get a blush on my face, which she notices. After an hour so, we fell asleep on the couch.

We woke up and Alexia made her iconic toast with egg, avocado and bacon along with her smoothie. I have no idea what goes in it but it's good. We go into the city for a while and I bought some new jewelry. After that, we went into a cute shop to eat lunch. I had the best Carpaccio sandwich in the entire world.

Tonight is the party at Ona and Lucy's. Alexia wears a denim jeans with a white shirt. I wear the same denim jeans, with a green/pink Puma shirt. My Adidas shoes the same color. We arrive and at the same time, Keira parks her car. The three of us walk to the front door and knock. The door gets opened by someone I haven't seen in a while.

Blank.

Voices.

Blank.

Blurry.

Betrayed.

Blank.

Blank.

I can't believe it. Viv leaving Arsenal after 7 years. I am now Jonas his BIGGEST hater ever, like HOW can you not give her the pen??? Hello, it is VIVIANNE FUCKING MIEDEMA!!!! I've heard rumours she's going to Man City... It just doesn't feel right seeing her in blue.. I miss her already. The way I tried so hard not to cry in the middle of school is insane.. I wasn't  over Jen her leave and then girly did this :(

Who is at the party? XX