The heart wants what it wants

It's four days later, the days of the El Classico. Alexia and I haven't spoke to each other since the night at Aitana's. We arrive at the Johan Cruyff stadium and we get into the bus to get to Madrid. I sit at the table seats with Ona, Lucy and Aitana. Alexia sits a few seats ahead of us, on the left side. During the bus ride, I'm quiet and listening to my 'Matchday' playlist. When we arrive at the Estadio Alfredo Di Stéfano. When we get out of the bus, we see the fans of Barca. Most girls walk straight into the stadium, but I always make sure to interact with the fans. I walk to them and give signatures, take photos and just talk with some. After that I walk into the stadium, into the changing room.

We got changed and then put on our pre match jersey on. We go onto the field for our warming up. Ten minutes before the match begins, we get inside to change into our match jersey and discuss the last things. Then we get out onto the field. Alexia is captain of course, and leads us onto the field. We take a team photo and then get on our positions. The game starts and we take the kick-off.

The game starts very good for us. We play very dominant. In the 10th minute, Rölfo put us on 0-1. We create a lot of chances but since Real is defending a lot, we can't get through. The first half ends and we all make our way back into the changing room. In there, Jona gives us advice and then Alexia gives her remarks. We get out on the field for the second half. During the second half, I feel like I'm being targeted after being so important in the first half. I get pushed and pulled every time I have the ball. In the 55th minute, I do manage to get through the defense and I score the 0-2. When I run back to my position, Alexia pats me on my lower back. I didn't see who did it, so I didn't react to it. Real has had some chances, but finished them poorly. In te 67th minute, Graham scores the 0-3. In the 77th minute, I dribbled my way into the box, and get tackled fully on my ankle. I drop the ground and hold my ankle. The girl gets a red and we get a penalty. The medics come onto the field and ask me if I'm okay to play. I nod and continue the game. I take the penalty.

The ref whistles and I do my run-up. I shoot the ball right into the left top corner. I point at my badge as I score once again. The game ends 0-4 for Barcelona. We give Real hands, clap for the fans and then get into the changing room. In there, we celebrate our win against Real, once again. I sit on my seat, taking my shin guards off. Alexia stand before me. I look up with confused eyes.

''¿Qué pasa?''

(What's up?)

Alexia holds out her hand. I look at her and then take it. She leads me out of the changing room, into a empty medic room. She closes the door behind her and then sighs as she turns to me. I am very confused on what she's doing.

''¿qué estás haciendo?''

(What are you doing?)

Alexia sits down on the table and then looks into my eyes. I get a bit nervous. What is she doing?

''quería disculparme''

(I wanted to apologize)

I nod. Did she really wanted to apologize or did she just feel like se needed to?

''Bien gracias por eso''

(Okay, thanks for that)

Alexia stands up and walks towards me. She takes my hands and looks to our hands together.

''Queria decirte una cosa mas''

(I wanted to tell you one more thing)

I nod and look at Alexia. She now looks back into my eyes. I always get butterflies in my stomach when she does this. It makes me feel safe... loved.

''Quiero estar contigo''

(I want to be with you)

I laugh a little bit. First she kisses someone in a bar, then she tells everyone she doesn't 'love' me and now she suddenly wants to be with me?

''¿En realidad? ¿Y tu novia?''

(Actually? And your girlfriend?)

Alexia gets confused and then realizes what I thought.

''¿Qué novia? Excepto si te refieres a ti mismo, entonces yo ahora quién...''

(What girlfriend? Except if you mean yourself, then I now who...)

My mouth opens by this comment. A blush crosses my cheeks. Then I try to be serious again.

''¿La chica que besaste?''

(The girl you kissed?)

Alexia shakes her hand and holds my hands a bit more tightly.

''Esa chica estaba borracha y me besó. Nunca besaría a nadie más. Sólo quiero besarte''

(That girl was drunk and kissed me. I would never kiss anyone else. I just want to kiss you)

I laugh from happiness now. I look into Alexia her eyes and speak with a whisper, and with a loving smile on my face.

''¿Por qué?''

(Why?)

Alexia now laughs a little bit too. She answers with that sexy whisper she has. She moves her mouth to my ear and whispers in it.

''Porque el corazón quiere lo que quiere''

(Because, the heart wants what it wants)

sooooo, what do we think about this chapter? I secretly love it a bit too much (got me blushing while writing it, oops) So I had training yesterday, and the last half hour we played against the team under us the only , thing is.... my kinda ex? plays in that team and she has a new gf in that team. It was so awkward like help?? I gave her beautifull passes and we had to like give each other a hand when the training was over and I felt so awkward.. But we did won so it's fine! The next coming days a new chapter will be uploaded, I don't know about next week, cause I have work the whole week from 7 till 4 in the afternoon so I will try to write but I can't promise anything! Love you all!

XX