Alexia Annoying

When I exit the plane I get greeted with a warm breeze. I smile as I walk off the plane and into the airport. I wait for my suitcases/bags and walk to the exit. I run up to Aitana and Ona who were waiting for me. We hug with the three of us and laugh. Ona, also one of my closest friends, takes my suitcase.

''Vamos a casa ¿sí? Tengo hambre..''

(Let's go home yeah? I'm hungry..)

Me and Aitana laugh as we exit the airport. I talk to Ona as she takes my suitcase with her.

''¿Cuándo no lo estás?''

(When are you not?)

Ona rolls her eyes playfully at me and we get into her car. We drive to her apartment, which she shares with Lucy Bronze. They both asked me if I wanted to live with them, so I did. During the car ride, we sing Spanish songs and catch up, since it's been some time since we all last saw each other. We first drop Aitana off at her home and then Ona and I drive to 'our' home. Ona takes my suitcase inside, as I take my other suitcase and two bags. We walk into the house and get greeted by Lucy her dog, Narla. I met her a few times. I close the door behind me and put my luggage in the hallway. I walk into the living room, following Ona, and see Lucy making lunch. It smells amazing. I walk up to her and she turns around.

''Yazmin! You're finally here! Ona kept on talking about how excited she was about you coming to Barça.''

I smile and we share a hug. Lucy always smells like black opium, It's so nice. We break the hug and Ona was playing with Narla.

''She can never not talk about me, huh?''

Lucy and I laugh and then I excuse myself to go upstairs and unpack my bags and suitcases. I walk into the bald, extremely white room. There's a simple queen-size bed in there with a large closet. I lay my suitcase on the bed and open it. I sigh when I look at all the stuff I need to unpack. I just begin.

It's two hours later and I'm finally done with unpacking. I sigh and in the meanwhile I put my hair in a bun. I decide to go downstairs to make some coffee. Ona and Lucy were watching a TV show, with Narla between them both. I smile at them when I walk into the room. I walk to the coffee machine and grab a mug. I then turn to Lucy and Ona.

''Does anyone want some coffee?''

Lucy nods ''That would be great, thanks!''. Ona also nods as she is very intrigued in the TV show. I take two extra mugs and start making the coffee. I give the first one to Lucy, as I know she is as much as a coffee lover as I am. I then make Ona's. I put in on the table before her. Then I make mine. Just as I wanted to go upstairs I see Narla looking at me. I turn to Lucy.

''Hey can I take Narla for a walk?''

Lucy smiles politely and nods. Narla shoots off the couch, into the hallway. I grab the leash and attach her to it. I grab my keys and phone and leave the house. I do a average walk with her. It is nice to walk in the streets of Barcelona again. I walked into a store to buy some water. When I turned around I bumped into someone.

''oh I'm so sorr-''

Alexia Putellas her green eyes are piercing in mine. Once she sees me she gets a bit surprised. Really? From all people I had to run into her? I grab the bottle of water from the ground and Alexia clears her throat.

''¿Ya en el Barça veo?''

(Already in Barça I see?)

I nod awkwardly and annoyed. Alexia and I never have been good buddies. We play for Spain together, but even then we barely talk to each other. She nods once she sees mine.

''Nos vemos mañana en el entrenamiento de Yazmin..''

(See you tomorrow at training, Yazmin..)

She walks away. I shake my head, pay for the drink and walk back home. Once I'm inside again, I take Narla off the leash and she runs up onto the couch, to Lucy and Ona. They were still watching TV. I laugh a little. Ona knows how much I hate Alexia. I sit next to her on the couch and speak to her.

''Guess who I just ran into in the store?''

She turns to me, Lucy now also listening to me talking. She thinks for a moment.

''Don't know. Who?''

''Alexia''

I say while rolling my eyes. Ona laughs at this gesture and turns to Lucy who also has a grin on her face. I speak up again, clearly annoyed. ''She thinks she so much better than everyone else. It annoys me.'' Lucy now speaks up after me. 

''Are you sure she annoys you?'

I turn to Lucy now with confused eyes. ''What is that supposed to mean?''' Lucy stands up and stretches her back. She speaks with her usual cheeky grin as she walks to the kitchen. ''Nothing, Vero, Nothing..''

She starts to take out ingredients to cook dinner. I laugh at her stupid grin. I see Ona has fallen asleep. I then decide to help Lucy with dinner. Lucy and I cooked together and she wakes up Ona as I put the food on the plates. I put the plates on the dinner table and the three of us start eating. During dinner we talk about training and how it feels for me to finally be back here after so many years. After dinner, we go our separate ways. I go upstairs, as Ona and Lucy stay downstairs. I take a quick shower, get into some comfy clothes and sit on my bed. I take out my journal. After twenty minutes I put it away and get ready for bed. I put my alarm and go to bed. 

Soooo, I know the next part would be on Wednesday, but I was sooo bored so I just decided to write another part :) I don't think there will be, like, standard days on which I'm gonna upload.. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter guys! Let me know what you think about it! 

XX