Love

It is the next day and I wake up. Alexia her arm is still around me and a smile comes onto my face. I look at the clock and it is 9:15 AM. I turn around and caress Alexia her arm gently as I look at her sleeping. After a few minutes, she wakes up and smiles.

''Buenos dias estrella''

(Good morning star)

I smile and give her a kiss on her forehead. ''Buenas dias'' (Good morning). I get out of bed and put on a short with some socks. Alexia now also gets up and puts on one of my shorts. We walk downstairs and Lucy and Ona were just making breakfast. There is still that awkward tension between me and Ona. Lucy then suggests to Alexia to get some orange juice from the store. They leave the house and I lean against the counter as Ona is making coffee.

''Entonces....''

(So...)

Ona takes the coffee mug and hands it to me. I smile and take the coffee. Thank god, she doesn't completely hate me. Yet. I mean, I got to admit, I can be harsh sometimes. Even when I don't want to. I guess that is just the anger and sadness still inside of me that I never let out.

Ona now has her own coffee as well and she tilts her head to the balcony. We both walk onto the balcony and sit down in the comfortable chairs we have. I take a sip from my coffee and then put it down on the table.

''Ona, lamento mucho cómo actué. Me sentí tan-''

(Ona, I'm really sorry for how I acted. I just felt so-)

''¿Herir? Sí, conozco a Yazmín. Sólo sé que sólo quiero ayudarte, ¿vale? Me siento mal si te veo en ese... círculo de tristeza.''

(Hurt? Yeah I know Yazmin. Just know I just want to help you, okay? I feel bad if I see you in that... sadness circle.)

Her words cut deep. I know they are true, so they sting.

In my youth, I've never really known happiness. My parents were disappointed they didn't get a boy, they were disappointed when I wanted to play football, they were disappointed in me. So I got disappointed in myself too. I always felt like I would never be good enough to do anything or for anyone. When I got scouted by Barca at young age, my parents just kinda had to accept it. When I grew older and got into the higher teams, I got independent each time. Each time I got a age group higher, I got more freedom. When I was 18 I moved out of the house and I've never talked to my parents again. And I got there, without them. All I need is me.

''Nos conocemos desde hace tanto tiempo Yazmin... Sé cómo eres. Quería hablar contigo ayer pero te acostabas con Ale tan dulce..''

(We've known each other so long Yazmin.. I know how you are. I wanted to talk to you yesterday but you were sleeping with Ale so sweet..)

I smile and take a few sips from my coffee. I have known Ona very long indeed. She gets me. She has always been there for me when I needed her. Even when I lashed at her, like yesterday, she understood where it was coming from. She understands just like how Alexia does. Just like how Lucy does. Just like Beth and Viv do.

''Aun así, se suponía que yo sería quien acudiría a ti. Lo siento Ona..''

(Still, I was supposed to be the one coming to you. I'm sorry Ona..)

She nudges me and then Lucy and Alexia are heard in the living room. Alexia has flowers in her hands and Lucy pours everyone a glass of orange juice. She also made us toast with eggs and beans. There is nothing she has learned from the breakfast here in Spanish. The English side never fully goes away, does it?

We all eat breakfast, now more a brunch, together and after that we decide to go to the beach, since it is a beautiful sunny day. I put the flowers Alexia got for me in some water and onto the dinner table in the kitchen.

The day at the beach was amazing. Some fans asked for autographs and pictures. I love interacting with my fans. I just know how happy I was when I got an autograph or picture with someone I looked up to. I know it feels amazing. We go out for dinner in a little restaurant, close to Alexia her house. After dinner, I go home with Alexia. We arrive at home and Nala runs up to me. I speak in a high pitch tone, reserved for animals only.

''Hola Nala! Sí, te extrañé demasiado, niña esponjosa.''

(Hey Nala! Yeah I missed you too fluffy girl)

Alexia laughs silently and then we drink a coffee in her garden together. I feel happy. I feel satisfied. After our coffee, we go take a shower.

While grabbing clean clothes out of Alexia her closet for after the shower, I feel something inside me. Love.

Love. 

Soooo, next chapter is out! I know everyone is going to love it 100%! So I have practice tomorrow and then on Wednesday I have a game for the championship of our regio. I am feeling good about it. Our team has got more stronger so we have a good chance of winning! What do you guys think about this chapter?? Let me know in the comments!

Love you all <3 Xx