I hate everything about you.

The next day (Saturday) Lucy, Ona and I ride to the training facility again. It's the last training before the match against Real Madrid CF tomorrow. I know Gio, one of my old teammates from Arsenal, just transferred there. I am excited to see her again. The three of us walk onto the field and greet Jonathan. I just give a small smile at him, since I'm not sure If he knows what Alexia told me (and If It's even true). I see Alexia shooting at the goal a bit further away on the field. Her passion for the game Is just the same as mine. I walk up to her.

''Hola Alexia..''

(Hello Alexia)

She stops shooting and turns to me. She grins.

''Hola Corta.. ¿Qué pasa?''

(Hello Corta.. What's up?)

I sigh and raise my eyebrows at her question. I can't stand this woman. ''Creo que usted sabe, Putellas'' (I think you know, Putellas). Her annoying grin makes me irritated and she knows It. She walks over to me, with that stupid grin, that looks oh so good on her.

''Lo que dije era verdad. Le dije a Jonathan que tenías que empezar.''

(What I said was true. I told Jonathan you needed to start.)

I roll my eyes and start to walk away from the Spanish woman. Aitana watched the whole scene and had raised eyebrows when I walk over to her. I am annoyed and she knows not to mention anything of what just happened. During training I am more competitive than last training. We have a water break and I walk up to the cool box and Esmee Brugts hands me a bottle of water. I thank the Dutch girl and then start drinking.

I feel someone's eyes on me. I turn around to see the Putellas woman staring at me. Once she sees me looking, she looks away and starts talking with Vicky Lopez. I shake my head and decide to let It go. We continue training. At the end of the training we do a match against each other, Alexia and I being on opposite teams. Near the end, Alexia steps on my foot and I fall down. I get annoyed and hit the grass with my fist. Alexia tries to apologize but I interrupt her.

'' ¡Está bien! No estoy hecho de papel!'

(I'm fine! I'm not made of paper.)

Jonathan mentions that training is over and all the girls start to walk to the locker room. I don't. I stay on the field and practice with dribbling, shooting etc. Alexia watches me from the bench on the side line. Her green eyes glued on me. Lucy and Ona call me but I say It's okay and that they can go. Alexia stays sat on the bench. I get even more irritated and walk up to her.

''¿Que segues haciendo aquí?''

(What are you still doing here?)

Alexia stands up with a serious face. I am annoyed and just want her to respond. She walks closer to me and looks down at me. She speaks up with a soft tone.

''Mira, odio todo sobre ti, pero como capitana necesito cuidar de ti...''

(Look, I hate everything about you, but as captain I need to look out for you...)

I make a confused face. I speak up in a harsh tone. I am in no mood for jokes or talking to the two times ballon d'or winner. I look into her green eyes.

''¿Que?''

(What?)

Alexia sighs once again. I can't tell if she is irritated by this conversation or is searching for the right words to say. It takes her a few moments to find the right words and then she speaks up, now more harsh than before.

''No te esfuerces demasiado. Te arruinará.''

(Don't push yourself too hard. It will ruin you.)

She walks past me and disappears into the facility building. I am surprised by the advise/ heads up from the Barcelona captain. I just grab my stuff and go home. Lucy and Ona look at me coming home and going straight upstairs. I don't cook that night. I go straight under the shower and get into my bed. I get a facetime call from Beth Mead. I pick it up.

''Hey Meado!''

Beth waves and so does Vivianne Miedema, her girlfriend. They are inseparable. Just like I was with my ex.

''Hey Vero! How is it going in Barça? Already got a tan?''

I smile and then hear Myle, their dog, bark. I see the dog coming on the screen. I wave at the dog. I then speak up to respond to Beth her question.

''Yeh It's amazing. And the tan is beginning to show.'' I laugh a little bit and then Vivianne asks another question. ''How is it to be back there?'' I smile again. ''Buzzing! I mean it feels amazing that I'm back walking In the same streets where me and Aitana used to play football after school..'' Vivianne nods her head in understanding and also laughs a little at the word I used: Buzzing. THE Arsenal word.

Beth now speaks up again. ''How are things going between you and Alexia? I know how much you two love each other..'' She lets out a little laugh. I mean she's not wrong, we despise each other.

''Things are... heated up between us. It feels like now I'm at Barça she even hates me more..''

Beth makes a sad face and speaks up again. Back at Arsenal Beth, Viv, Leah and I were very good friends. We were together most of the times. I would tell them everything, and they would do the same to me. We were there for each other. Were.

''I'm sure things will get better between you two Vero.. It just takes time.. Remember when I used to hate Viv when she just came to Arsenal? Look where we are now''

She didn't think about what she was saying and then looks back at the screen to find my eyes narrowed. But also with a tiny smile.

''Alexia and I will never, never, get together. There is no possibility.''

Vivianne and Beth decide to just let it go. We chat for a couple more minutes and then we end the face time call. I decide to go on Instagram to answer a few Dm's and story's from fans. After I did that, I put my alarm for tomorrow and go brush my teeth. After I did that I get into bed and prepare for the game, which I will hopefully start in. 

Okay I think this is the fourth chapter? I'm not sure.. I start liking the writing more now, since things are going to be more 'fun' from now on! Who do you think Yazmin's ex is? Let me know what you think of the chapters so far and please don't be a silent reader :) OH and I forgot to tell you guys, I'm going to a cigarettes after sex concert and I couldn't be happier in my life! Okay that was it now, have a nice day everyone <3

XX