14-5-2024

Dear diary,

Today was okay ig.

I was wearing shorts and I didn't think about literally anything that would make me insecure.

Then Layla and Abigail go and say: "Yeah I didn't want to because of my thighs they will become bigger if I am sitting and there is always a little hair left on my legs after shaving so that is also not prettyyy..."

GIRL I FELT GOOD ABT MY BODY!

And yes I saw a few hairs. 

Yesterday I shaved my legs for the FIRST TIME EVER!

And I saw hairs on my legs. Like not light hairs but dark.

Ugh.

Now apparently Abigail overheard Layla talking bad about us to her friend Mahra. Sometimes I hate girls and then I am like: 'What would life be like with boy friends?'

Also I am SINGLEEEE

It is not even funny anymore...

BUT!

It took me a full 7 minutes to do my hair and it looked so fucking pretty!!!

Like I put my hair in a high ponytail with two strands out.

I WAS COMPLEMENTED FIVE TIMES!!

But like- Compliments always make my day better.

I have something else I need to share.

Today we had the geography test that I studied for for 17 freaking hours.

We got our marks back quick.

6,5.

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF.

Like a friend of mine didn't study at all and she had an 8,6. Most of my friends studied like 2 hours and got a 7,3 or higher.

And the worst part is, THAT THEY SAY THAT THEY ARE GOING TO GET A LOW MARK!

Like stfu. It is so pick me actually to say those things.

Like I am positive. I say: "I am going to get a high mark because I studied really well!"

And then I get a lower mark than expected.

At least it is a sufficient.

Now tomorrow I have a test for Latin so I have to go study again. 

Btw,

What size chapters do you all want? Like with some drama like today, or long ass chapters, do you guys like me to put texts in this book?

Please answer.

Bye my loves! <3