26-2-2024

Dear diary,

Looks like I don't have something interesting to tell since I stayed sick home. But one of my friends also stayed home. I am not sure why. 

The only things I did were watching tv and chatting on C.AI. It is amazing, trust me.

I don't have anything new to tell. EXCEPT THAT I DIDN'T FUCKING SHIFT AGAIN.

I am not mad, just said.

To my surprise, my book was top 1 from #mydiary

How the heck did that happen?! What the chicken nugget?!

WAIT I DO HAVE SOMETHING INTERESTING TO TELL!

So I was home alone for like, 7 hours long. I am 13 years old. So I was sitting on the couch when I hear stumbling upstairs and I get scared as I put on the tv to distract myself. Also that is one thing that you should NEVER do when you hear things.

A few hours later, still home alone, I find a foot print on the wall. Next to the staircase. But it was like, two meters above the staircase so I can't reach it with my foot and my parents and sister also can't. 

This is the second time that that had happened.

Well that was the interesting thing I had to tell. It's pretty creepy, huh?

And the last few weeks I feel like I can see dead people.

I see shadows everywhere, I talk to people who aren't here. I mean- I find myself talking to people who aren't here.

I also have something else to say. 

So a few days ago, my mom and dad had a terrible day. Everything in the house went wrong. A day later something else went wrong in the middle of the night and they had to call people to fix it and that was expensive.

A few hours later my mom sits me and my sister down and asks if we are okay with her working longer than normally. She says that she is doing it because she likes her work but I am afraid that there is something else happening.

What if they don't have enough money? I mean it looks like it.

I am going to do my homework now. Bye guys!!

Goodnight <3