10-2-2024

Dear diary,

Another day passed. Yet another day that no one has read my book. I don't mind. I'll keep writing.

Today is my aunt her birthday. Well... not exactly. She is celebrating it today. With me, my sister and our two cousins. We did a lot of activities. The theme was space. We ran a parkour, we painted rocks. I tried to paint a waterfall. I'm sorry but I can't show you guys a picture since I don't have a laptop.

I woke up pretty late. First thing I heard was my mom yelling at me to get dressed since my grandpa was coming for a visit. I didn't know, obviously. They never tell me something.

Wait up for a sec. While writing this my sister suddenly started talking about Nala. She says she misses her but the first thing she said when we heard Nala was dead, was "Krijgen we nu een nieuwe kat?" (Will we get a new cat?)

I hated her for it.

But maybe sometimes it's easier to pretend that you don't care than to admit it's killing you.

We also saw the movie E.T. today. I swear to god that I think that that thing is scary.

Let me tell you my crushes. A few of them aren't their real names cuz what if someone I know finds my book.

Anyway here we go:

1. Walker Scobell
2. Mattheo Riddle
3. Hunter

It's not that much. Apparently one of my friends has over 40 crushes (celeb crushes also counted). They still think I am the biggest simp even though I have the least crushes. It's killing me.

Today was also the first day of the vacation. I am so glad that it's vacation tho. I couldn't be in school for one more minute. Always when it's vacation, I forget the days. I don't even know why.

I also planned to start my plan to lose weight tomorrow. I really want a glow up.

I didn't write as much as yesterday and the day before, mostly because there isn't really something to tell. Only that I will try shifting again tonight. I am going to shift to Percy Jackson and I am so excited!

Anyways, goodnight!