22-2-2024

Dear diary,

I feel like I am falling more in love with Hunter evry day. My friends don't understand why I like him. I have more than a hundred reasons.

I as looking at some glow up videos and I am going to try to be as positive at home as at school. Let's just try it for a few days.

So today was okay! I had a lot of injuries. Headache, knees, bellyache. But I got through it and now it doesn't hurt anymore!

Tomorrow I am going to cycle alone which is great since I need some time for myself. Just to listen.

I am also going to try and stop praying for something bad to happen to me.

So I have this list of how to glow up and I am going to try and make some small things new habits. Every morning I need to wash my face with cold water and every evening I need to wash my face with warm water.

I need to brush my tongue and lips. I need to make cucumber eye masks. I have to do jaw exercises.

I will try anything to glow up. But I do already feel pretty great. (I think.)

Now I will go and get a good night sleep. (After trying to shift.)

It didn't work yesterday but that's okay! I'll have plenty more years to try.

A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can't go anywhere without changing it.

Let's change mah tire!! 

Goodnight!!