11-2-2024

Dear diary,

Today started at 7:30 in the fucking morning. I hate my life. Like I mentioned yesterday, I had a sleepover with my cousins and my sister and my aunt. My cousins think it's great to stand up at 7:30 in the fucking morning!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHH

I am going to cry. Literally. I was on the verge of crying when I woke up. I wanted to strangle the living shit out of them. 

After the messy morning with the best breakfast ever, our dad picked us up. We had to be quick but of course I forgot my charger. 

The rest of the day, my mom, sister and I sat down in front of the tv watching Percy Jackson. Oml. 

I am going to try and shift tonight. I just need to see him. Plus I do need a boyfriend. It has been five years since this girl had a boyfriend and I wouldn't be lying if I said that I hated it. Maybe then I liked it but ever since we broke up I have been convincing myself that I hated it, so now I actually do hate it.

Also, one of my favorite authors is getting reported. I don't even know why. But they did already remove two of her books! I am now rewriting them in wattpad. Don't worry, I ain't publishing them. But I'd hate to see another book get completely removed from the internet. 

Now today was boring. Except that I have been doing a workout the past hour since of my plan of getting a 'glow-up'. I have to start again, actually.

Also I found the perfect book with the most perfect imagines of Walker Scobell, Percy Jackson, Adam Reed and Charlie Kincaid. (Obviously they are all the same person but who cares!!) 

If you want the name of the book just ask. I might tag you in the first part of the comments if you want. If you are not a fan of him then leave. (JK)

I do have to go, sadly. I don't have anything more to tell you guys. 

I'll see you tomorrow!