Reverie. 1.

Ivan reached home. He turned his phone on and opened the chat box. He saw that he has blocked everyone except Alex and Law. Everyone's chat history was deleted. He opened his gallery but there was nothing more than a few pictures. His phone was formatted. Ivan didn't understood anything. He saw one picture, it was of a dam. (He always loved to go there, but now he doesn't even remember where it was.) He ignored it.
After a few minutes, Ivan got a text from Yuki (On his spare phone). Ivan was so confused from the café incident that he forgot Alex's suggestion and told Yuki everything. Yuki replied (After a long while), "You guys are kidding, how that's even possible. Don't make me fool dear." She took a pause again. After a minute, another text from Yuki popped up on Ivan's screen. "Stay away from Alex, or you will start acting like him. My weirdo (with laughing emoji)"

Ivan texted:- hahaha.

After a moment, one more text from Yuki came.

Yuki :- So where did you guys meet?

Ivan :- Café Western Woods.

Yuki :- Great.

Ivan :- Have we ever been there before?

Yuki :- No, Bye. Goodnight, take care.

Ivan was shocked for a while. Then he replied,

Ivan :- Bye. Good night. Take care.

Ivan kept his phone on the desk and started talking to himself "What happened? What's wrong with her? She never acts like that. Or maybe she does! How would I know? I just know her from after I returned from hospital. I don't remember how she was in my past".
Ivan went to sleep. After a few minutes, he was in a deep sleep when, Suddenly a light flashed in front of his eyes! He saw himself in the western woods. He saw himself sitting in the café with Yuki.
Yuki was talking, "Hey listen, I called you here to introduce you to my friend. She told me that she wanted to talk to you. (Yuki whispers) Maybe she likes you."
(Ivan now saw himself talking with Yuki)
Ivan said, "Talk with me? How did she know who I am?"
Yuki replied, "She is my best friend, we are friends from when we were in school. Will you talk to her?"
Ivan thought for a while and agreed. "Yeah sure! But can you at least tell me something about her?"
Yuki was happy. She excitedly said, "Yes of course! Listen, she is not like other girls who expect everything from their best friends and boyfriend. Actually she doesn't expect anything from anyone. She just wants someone who genuinely cares about her. No expensive gifts but anything that you gave her with love. She likes to live simple, no heavy makeup, no rugged jeans. And sh.."
Ivan looked as though he was bored listening to this, he said, "Well, that's enough. Don't lie too much. You really think girls like this exist?"
Yuki took a pause and looked at Ivan, "You don't trust me? See for yourself then. There she comes."
(She enters and sits beside Yuki.)
Everything Yuki said was true about her appearance. She was simple, cute, and had a sweet voice. Beautiful dark brown hairs, wearing a simple white top and black jeans. No rugged jeans, heavy makeup, nothing at all! Ivan felt like he was falling in love.
Suddenly, Ivan heard his moms voice "Ivan! Ivan! Wake up dear. How long are you planning to sleep? Come downstairs, breakfast is served".
Ivan woke up and looked at the clock, it was 11.30am. Ivan closed his eyes and said to himself, "So, It was a dream then! Her voice was familiar to the voice I heard in the hospital. Oh God, why can't I remember her face? Let it be. Both are just dreams anyway".
Ivan freshened up a bit and had breakfast. After that, he switched on his phone and tried to search for something in the hope that he will get a clue about his past. He heard the door bell ringing.