Continuation

MATHEW'S POV

Few Day's Later...

Looking at myself in front of a mirror, i tried fixing my neck tie as good as i can.

"How did this happened... I surely know how to tie my own neck tie before... Well, at least three years ago, yes. Since the day Jazlyn and i got married she always pampered me even in smallest thing as tying my neck tie..."

I sighed.

I never truly realized that I've been taken care off by her, within the three years of our marriage. She's always been the one who's very passionate even in the slightest things...

She was indeed a pure hearted woman i ever met in my entire life...

Napahawak ako sa ulo ko, feeling much more of a jerk than ever before.

Jazlyn has been honest about herself all her life and yet she always suffers in the end. Masyado syang totoo sa iba, masyado syang mabait... And people tend to abuse that kindness of her, leaving her bare and bruised.

I guess that was her flaws... She's too kind for this harsh world.

I looked in my reflection.

"How can i ever cage her with a tainted marriage..? It's better of this way for the mean time..."

I tore away myself from the mirror and just gave up in fixing my tie. I grabbed my coat and wore my watch over my left hand.

Jazlyn suffered so much most of her life. Ilang taon syang naging alila sa pamilya nya, her sister resent her out of jealousy and soon after drove her to a corner that got her disowned by her own family...

To make it worst she's pregnant at that time so she live her life hard ways. And even though she meet Melissa and help her to some how cope up with her life, doesn't really lessen the burden she carries, for she works a lot of job after giving birth...

That alone itself was hard for a 19 year old girl to carry on...

And to make it even more worser Lucas took her in for a purpose of using her for his advantage that already happened. Nahiwalay sya sa anak nya dahil duon. But she was looking for a job that will support her own daughter, so I can't blame her entirely for making such decision.

But still... To sacrifice yourself for someone else's sake, even thou it's literally her daughter, and her being aware about the pain that's awaits her for making such decision...

All this years... I have always known that she's selfless that it's such a worry some... But that's what I found fascinating the most about her...

Most girls on her age that time might choose to just abandoned the pregnancy itself and run away from the cruel faith they stumble on... But Jazlyn did not... She faced the problem head on.

"She's always been so brave kahit nahihirapan na sya ng sobra..." I murmured to myself.

And then there's me, who once have in my mind of using her too. Well, i did used her from the beginning. But then I became a bit greedy for her affection. She supposed to be caught in my web but the exact opposite happens, because I'm the one who's been caught on her web. Lucas was not a far different dahil away din nitong pakawalan si Jazlyn...

Napailing ako sa sarili ko.

I wanted to cage Jazlyn for myself because I don't want Lucas to have her, and i did for three years...

What a stupid reason. Pero mahal ko lang naman sya... Masama ba yun? But then Jazlyn couldn't believe me either, after i said that i did all of this just because i love her.