Her Favorite Dessert

"YAEDEULA! (GIRLS!)"

Miyeon was startled, almost dropping a plate of her kimchi fried rice she had made few minutes ago before Minnie coming in from the front door of their dorm and shouting like she was in the forest. She turned around just to witness Minnie flashed out such an innocent grin as if she had done nothing wrong from the beginning. She put the plate on the table and glared at Minnie.

"Oh God! Kim Minnie, do you want to die?! You scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry, Yeon. I was excited to share this dessert with all of you!"

The younger girl giggled in reply and walked closer to Miyeon, to see what Miyeon was making in the kitchen.

"But you almost made me drop this plate because of your loud voice. We are not in the forest, Min. I can definitely hear you anyway. There is need to shout"

"Wait. Where are the other girls?"

Minnie ignored Miyeon's whining to her and asked another question instead. She turned around to see, there was no trace of the other girls in the dorm.

"Soyeon and Yuqi probably are still in their work space at the company. Working on new songs? Shuhua just got out to meet Tzuyu. Soojin? I haven't seen her around. Well, maybe she hasn't finish her schedule for today yet. I just got back and I was so hungry! I decided to make this to eat. Then, you came in all of a sudden and almost making me drop this!"

"Yeah. Let me repeat it for you. Almost. You still can eat those perfectly fine, Yeon. No need to be all dramatic"

Minnie rolled her eyes in replies. She had it enough with the older girl's whine about her, almost, dropping the plate full of her kimchi fried rice.

"Tsk! Whatever, Min. Do you want some?"

"Sure. You can eat it first. I'll just clean up and change my clothes. We can share this strawberry cheese cake that I bought from the famous bake shop in Hongdae"

"Hm. I'll shower after you then"

Minnie placed the paper bag on the dining table and went inside her shared room with Soojin. She threw her bag to the bed and removed all her clothes to shower.

*****

Minnie's POV

I almost finished eating the kimchi fried rice when I saw Miyeon came out from her shared room with Soyeon with oversized white shirt without any pants on. So, I could definitely see her white milky thighs. Her black bra was visibly seen because the shirt was a bit thin. My mind went from full of excitement eating the cake to 'pervert mode' of how to eat Miyeon instead.

God! Her thighs!

"Are you done eating, Min?"

Shit! Get yourself back together, Kim Minnie.

I instantly snapped back to the food that was in front me.

"Hm. I'm done! Let's eat the cake, Yeon! I left some for the girls in the fridge too"

"That's good. We can leave some messages in the group chat then"

Minnie's POV end

*****

"Yeon, I know the way how to make the cake taste more delicious"

"How?"

Miyeon tilted her head, showing both of her confusion and curiousity.

When suddenly, Minnie got up from her seat and went to Miyeon's side. She cut the cake with the fork and put it inside of Miyeon's mouth, making the latter being more confused with the younger's action.