Bathroom Fun

The girls finished their practice after meeting with Kirsten, the choreographer for this comeback. They were amazed by how she taught everything in so much details. Everything went smoothly. They were tidying up, ready to go home after a long day of using all of their energy.

"Min, let me go with you"

"Why?"

"To finish making our first baby!"

"H-huh?" Minnie stuttered because she was having a dirty thought about the older girl's statement. She was thinking about something else.

"The song, Min. I was referring to the song we are making"

"Oh" Minnie blushed. Such an embarrassing moment.

"Stop thinking in a dirty way!" Miyeon laughed a little and slapped Minnie shoulder softly. She went out first to the basement of the company, reaching to Minnie's car before the owner. Yes. Minnie drove her own car for this schedule.

*beep beep*

The sound of the car being unlocked.

"Let's get in" Minnie said in a flat tone.

After getting inside, the younger girl saw that Miyeon hasn't buckled up her seatbelt so she went close to help her. Minnie could sense how Miyeon stopped breathing. They were so close, like if one of them moved one inch more their lips could've touched each other. She smirked knowing that she had this effect for the other girl. She wanted to tease the older girl more.

"There is no turning back, Yeon. You brought this upon yourself" the black-haired girl said it seductively, moving her hand to caress the older girl's thigh and rubbing it slowly, just to tease the other girl.

"W-what d-do you m-mean?"

Now, it was like the role was changing. Minnie got the confidence after seeing Miyeon's reaction previously. Meawhile, Miyeon was a stuttering mess.

"No. It's nothing" Minnie wanted to laugh it out loud but that would be no fun anymore.

*****

After opening her apartement door for Miyeon to get in, Minnie grabbed the older girl's wrist. Before Miyeon could make it far, the black-haired girl pulled and pushed her hard against the wall, making Miyeon screaming in pain. Well, that was hurt.

"Akhh! 뭐하는거야 너 (mwo-ha-neun-geo-ya neo)?" Miyeon grimaced in pain. Her back was hurt.

"You don't know how bad I want to touch you in the car, Miyeon" Miyeon could see how Minnie's eyes changed as if she could see the lust in there.

"W-wait-ummpphhh!!" before Miyeon could utter another word, she was silenced by another pair of lips. Minnie kissed her roughly. Giving so much pressure on it.

"You... the way you were dripping wet from sweat in the practice room and... That's so fucking sexy, Miyeon"

"Mmpphhhh~"

"Come on, let me carry you to the bathroom. We are going to have some fun"

"B-but Min-" Miyeon tried to stop Minnie to carry her but failed miserably. When she felt Minnie lifted her up, the way Minnie's small yet stronger hands wrapping around her waist to make sure she didn't fall, the latter had to put her hands around the younger girl's shoulder.

"No buts, Yeon. I told you, you brought this upon yourself. So, there is no turning back. Remember?"

Minnie carried Miyeon going to her bathroom that was located inside her bedroom. Before she continued getting inside the bathroom, Minnie stopped and put the older girl down for awhile because she wanted to take off their clothes before stepping inside.