One Night Stand

Music was blasting loudly. Drunkards were everywhere, they weren't able to walk straight without bumping into other person or recognize people's faces. Strippers were doing their job to put a nice show with a little amount of clothing to cover their body. Couple was caught kissing and making out on the couch, at the corner of the room. Some couples were even caught having sex in front of many people.

A red-haired woman with her black backless mini dress was dancing along with the rhythm of the music. She was sober enough to know some people were watching her like she was a prey for them, as if they were ready to attack her. Well, she didn't give a damn about it at all. She just wanted to enjoy the night freely without anyone to bother and pressure her with stressful situation. She didn't know that a woman with magnetic eyes has been been watching her from the corner of the room. Enjoying the view of her sexy back and figure.

*****

Nicha sucked the other woman slender neck hardly, leaving a red-purplish mark on her skin. She licked and bit the same spot,  making the other woman moaned and groaned in pleasure.

The Thai's hands were used to squeeze the Korean woman's breasts. Playing with her nipples while she continued to leave butterfly kisses on her naked shoulder and cleavage.

"Ugh- ngh! A-ah!" Miyeon moaned loudly while her eyes were tightly closed, her mouth was gasping for air to stabilize her breath. She was bitting her own lips to suppress her moan. Miyeon was already so close to her first orgasm in that night just because Nicha played with her breasts and sucked her sensitive spot.

Their lips collided once again. Sweats were coming out from their skin. Minnie sucked Miyeon's lips hard. She explored and played inside of Miyeon's mouth wildly. The Thai woman's hands didn't stay still, she reached the Korean woman's panty and pulled it off from her body. There, she was naked, fully naked in front of a total stranger. Sweats were visibly seen covering her body.

Minnie used her middle finger to give a pressure to Miyeon's clit, to tease her.

"Ughh!"

Minnie bit her nipple hard after feeling satisfied by sucking and licking it. She entered the Korean woman's hole with one of fingers at the same time, giving a double pleasure for the other woman.

"AHH!" moaned Miyeon loudly.

"Sstt! Calm down, baby~" whispered Minnie to her earlobe and she didn't forget to lick it before leaving to another spot.

Minnie thrusted her finger in and out, making Miyeon let out a loud moan. She was already a mess before she could reach her climax. The Thai woman smirked when she knew that Miyeon was ready to reach her first orgasm. She pulled finger out from her hole, making the other woman let out a groan and complain after getting teased by her partner of this one night stand.

"Ugh! F-fuck y-you Kim Minnie!"

"Yes! I'm fucking you right now, baby"

'"P-Put mnnhh it ngghh b-back hhh!"

"Say it clearly. What do you want, baby?"

"I said fucking put it bac- AH! Ahh ughh!"

Minnie pushed three of her fingers without warning to the Korean's hole, making Miyeon squealed after reaching her climax. The bedsheets were stained by her cum. But it didn't stop just like that. Minnie licked and sucked the Korean's woman core, cleaning it before reaching for her mouth to kiss her hard - letting the other woman to taste herself.

"Do you want for another surprise?"

"W-what is it?"

Minnie rummaging through her drawer that is located next to her bed, she was searching for a strap-on and a blindfold.