Her Favorite Toys (Part 2/End)

Miyeon doesn't have many friends. Hell, she has no friends in the whole damn university because of Minnie! Whenever the other students want to be friend or to get close with her, Minnie always has her way to scare them off. So, there is no one wants to be close to her. No one wants to be her friends. Miyeon doesn't know why Minnie always get jealous so easily for no reason. Who doesn't afraid of Kim Minnie? Even though she is from Thailand. Her parents' wealth is no joke. Her father is the owner of most of luxury resorts in Thailand, South Korea, Japan, and mostly in Asian countries. Meanwhile, her mother is a well-respected musician in Thailand. She is the owner of the most prestigious international school in Thailand. That is one of the reason her mother is a good friend of the owner of EWHA Womans University. Basically, Minnie is highly-respected in the university. That includes most of the professors in the university. No one dares to disobey her because with just one call away and with her parents' connection, she can easily destroy and ruin their whole life.

Miyeon sighed for only God knows how many times in that day. Minnie wasn't there with her because she took a day off. Well, for a business occasion. Her father wants Minnie to learn step by step how to manage the business. Minnie is the only daughter that they have so basically she will inherit all of her parents' business once she graduated from her university life.

The lonely girl decided to sit under a big tree. She took out a book and started to read it silently not until she heard someone yelling her name from a far. There. She saw that cute Chinese girl with her puppy eyes and her favorite grin running and waving towards her. Miyeon doesn't know how this younger girl has a soft spot in her. She always unconsciously smiles along with her. This stranger is somehow like a happy pill for her. Well, she appreacites it even it is for a short time.

"Myeon eonni!"

"Huh? Myeon?"

"Ah! Sorry about that. It's kinda a habit for me to make everything short. Is it okay for you, eonni?"

"No. No. It's fine, really. That's kinda a cute nickname. Thanks"

"What are doing alone in here? Where are your friends though?"

"Ah~ They are having their own class. Here I am being alone. I have another class in one hour so I'll be patiently waiting for the next class. What about you?" the Korean girl had no other choice but to lie about her friends.

"Just got out from my class. I have another one at 1 pm. Well, it's still three hours from now. Eonni, can we be friend?"

"Mm. S-sure. B-but..."

"But you are afraid of your girlfriend? Kim Minnie? I heard that rumor though. There is nothing left to lie anymore. Well, I don't really care about that either. So, what do you say?"

"H-how d-did you know? B-but Yuqi, you know it might cause a problem for you. You just got here in South Korea. I don't want you to have a problem with Minnie. So-"

"Uh huh. Well, that's what everyone said. That's fine for me. I want to be friend with you. Eonni, please~"

"I- S-Sure. With one condition okay? Just pretend we don't know each other when she is around. Can you do that?"

"Hmm. Okay! I have mine too. Give me your phone"

"What do you want?"

"Here's my number. I save it as 'Woogie'. I'll save yours as 'Myeon Eonni'. That sounds cute, right?"

"Yeah"

"So, eonni..."

Miyeon and Yuqi ended up talking and getting close to each other. There is a reason why the older girl has a soft spot for this younger girl, she is surely a happy pill for her. She knows how to make Miyeon laughing with her cute antics and jokes. The older girl could find her forgetting all of her problems in her life for a short time. For once, she feels so happy and alive.