Her Favorite Toys (Part 1/Part ?)

"Ngghh M-Min! N-not here... please~"

"Just shut the fuck up, Miyeon. I want you so bad now, here"

Miyeon was cornered between the toilet cubicle and Minnie. There is no space left between them. The black-haired girl pinned both of Miyeon's hands above the latter's head using her left hand. Minnie used her free hand to touch Miyeon's covered pussy.

"Good choice for you to wear skirt today huh. So, you are expecting something will happen today. You are such a naughty girl, Miyeon"

"Eeemmnnnhhhh" Miyeon tried her best not to make any noises because other students might go inside the restroom and hear her moan, but she can feel herself getting wet from Minnie's touch.

Goddamn it! Pull yourself together, Miyeon! Remember what Minnie had done to you and your family!

"There is no time for foreplay, Miyeon. Let's get straight to our main event. Spread your legs wider for me, Princess"

"No. Minnie, stop this please. We still have a class to attend mmnnhhh" Miyeon begged when she felt Minnie's hand went inside her panties. She touched and played with her clit. The blonde-haired girl grabbed Minnie's hand to stop her going any further.

"I can make you cum in five minutes, baby. Just enjoy it~"

"AHHH MIN! T-that's h-hurt! Stop p-please!" Miyeon moaned when she felt Minnie suddenly shoved two fingers inside her. Miyeon didn't realize that tears already escaped from her eyes because Minnie just casually put her two fingers inside her unprepared womanhood. Hell, she was not that wet.

Minnie added another finger inside Miyeon's core. Pumping in and out in rapid pace.

"Cum for me, Princess" Minnie felt Miyeon's walls tightened around her fingers. She can feel Miyeon is getting closer to her climax.

"HHNNNGGHHH! MIN! AHH!" Miyeon's body shivered violently as she finally reached her orgasm. Her juices flowed out from her pussy so did her tears. She felt so dirty and worthless because of Minnie.

Minnie smirked at the sexy sight. She decided to clean Miyeon up from her overflowing juices. She licked and sucked everything out from Miyeon's pussy making the latter to let out another moan because Miyeon was still sensitive from her first climax. Miyeon can feel her body shuddering hard because of her second climax.

"This is not over yet, my Princess. Clean yourself. We are going to our class. Let's sit at the corner of the room so no one will able to notice when we have fun on our own. You know I haven't got my own release yet, right? So, it should be your turn to suck my dick, to swallow all of my cum later. Okay, baby?"

Miyeon could only give a nod.

*****

Miyeon was alone, Minnie got a different class to attend. She was sitting on one of the chairs that are provided at the garden. She was spacing out and not realizing there was someone who approached her.

"Excuse me? May I ask you something? I'm a new student here. I need to attend my first class. It was said building A number 5. Could you tell me where is the building?"

Miyeon looked at the person. A cute girl with her pink hair, puppy eyes and silky skin. Her voice is the opposite thing, deep yet charming. Her wide smile unconciously making the older girl to smile too.

"Sure, I'll take you there. It's kinda complicated to explain. I don't think you have enough time for it"

"What? There is no need. You could just tell me the direction"